shubham420don

The new HONDA ACCORD or NISSAN TEANA

It seems to be a difficult choice .The all new Honda Accord or the Nissan Teana. Which is the better one between them? Reply  me keeping in mind the mileage , the price , the reliability of the car , and the build.

nissan will be bringing in new teana at the end of this or early next year. so, for now new accord rules.

price- accord costs less

reliability- both equal, but lack of dealerships for nissan

build- teana better

Chauffer driven ppl wil literally fall in love with the Teanna....its soooo luxurious...accord is for those who like to drive....but then the next gen teanna will also be a good car to drive...but its got so much more legroom...so it definitely is your choice...Teanna is bound to be expensive but will be fairly reliable...accords wil get so common in the future...so teanna wil turn heads

If you want a fully luxury car ..n ya ..as designer sf said u wil love it if u have a chauffer then teana is the best or if you want some performance with luxury then accord is simply best............n i dont think new teana will launch soon.....

It seems to be a difficult choice .The all new Honda Accord or the Nissan Teana. Which is the better one between them? Reply  me keeping in mind the mileage ' date=' the price , the reliability of the car , and the build.

[/quote']

Am a bit surprised at the order of priorities. For a person looking at cars in that segment I thought the order would be reversed.

Anyways coming to the cars, I don't know the specifics of the cars, but going by the shear image value, Teana would attract the niche market as Accords are more common.

And I do hope its Teana; not that I don't like the Hondas, but if Teana is successful, Nissan would bring in more of their sporty models smiley4.gif...and with Honda getting competition from such good cars, we'll be having loads of quality options.

Having driven maxima, altima and xtrial in US i felt nissan vehicles did offer a lot of comfort features and great VFM atleast in US. Teana will be a good car in terms of features offered but then dealership problems are there.

New accord is also stunning, will have acceptable fuel economy for this segment and with quit large dearlership backing accord will always be your best bet. It would be a no risk investment.

They are two very different cars in the same segment. Deciding between depends in what you want from your car. Younger people generally would buy the Accord. Personally I would choose the Accord, more power, cheaper and for its sportier look. If I had been ten years older, definitely the Teana!