vibhor

Mitsubishi Outlander coming ??

Hi guyz.............yesterday I bought my ACI july issue n saw there a spy pic of Mitsubishi Outlander(on pg 39).................what does it mean......is Mitsubishi finally going to launch its much...........much awaited Outlander??........smiley17.gif

Yes, the Outlander is coming soon with some aggressive pricing. I read it in the Economic times a few weeks back. But knowing HM I don't what they mean by soon. I am looking forward to it though.

i dont think so...the pajero has different class and those who buy them think of no other and buy it....its truely off-roader while these new SUVs are softroader....but montero is new pajero world wide which is available here at high price tag...But it looks good..

I hope Geet is right. The Outlander looks really nice and I find it better looking than its current competition including the CRV. I hope they price it right and bring both petrol and diesel powerful engines. They were planning to price it below the CRV and the Captiva, with a diesel engine and if they do I see no reason for it to become a hit except the Mitsubihi dealer service.

correct...... if mitsubishi price its Outlander below its main rivals the CR-V and captiva then surely it wil be a hit.......i also like outlander specially its rear LED tail lamps.......

mitsubishi-outlander-picture.jpg

mitsubishi-outlander-photo.jpg

mitsubishi-outlander.jpg

• 2.4 litre 4 cylinder engine

• Rs 20 lakhs (estimated)

• Six speed manual, CVT and paddle-shift auto

Hindustan Motors is likely to offer the Mitsubishi Outlander with a 2.4-litre four-pot petrol engine, while transmission options include a six-speed manual and a stepless CVT with six pre-selected ratios which can be controlled via paddles on the steering wheel, which is expected to be more efficient than a conventional automatic.smiley17.gif

The vehicle, according to the report, would come loaded with Mitsubishi

Its cool that the Outlander is coming. Last year I went for a test drive in a Outlander. Its a very nice SUV and the 2.4 liter engine is really good. I want to take the 3.0 liter V6 with 250hp for a test drive now. 

HM-Mitsubhishi is a lumbering dinosaur, facing extinction. Imagine in Chennai, there's only one HM Mitsubishi dealer, and it's being produced at Thiruvallur, near Chennai. HM-Mitubishi is bringing up the bottom, they are no more healthy than Fiat India. They have ancient and exorbitantly priced product portfolio, Cedia is a rare sight in Chennai. ACI must do a reiview of how many Lancer Cedia's they push. Probably there are more taker's for the old Pajero than the Cedia.

The Outlander is coming in October as mentioned in an article in The Economic Times last week. There was also some talk of the Lancer Gallant being launched soon in the article. About the Cedia sales, I have been seeing quite a few of them, of late. The pearl white colour looks really nice on it.

the Outlander is a very good car indeed

i like it so much

i've sat in it

(in the showroom)

Mitsubishi Thailand are launching another SUV by the name of Pajero Sport

Now don't get confused with the pajero.

the pajero here is the Montero in India

but it costs 35 lakhs!!!

so Mitsubishi made a more affordable SUV

by the name of Pajero Sport to rival the Fortuner

because the Fortuner is the best here