Veyron

Music system for my cars...

hi ........ i need to install new music system in my santro ....... dont need something costly just basic stuff with value for money...and i need the best possible installation for an i10 which is about 6-7 months old and for this my range is

santro - upto 7-8 thousand

i10 - upto 15thousand

tell me the place also ........ for delhi

install a simple mp3 with fm in ur santro which can cost u around 2500-3000(JVC,sony,kenwood)and same speakers...and install a good one with USB,Aux-in, bluetooth in ur i10 with good speakers(JBL,Sony,pioneer,etc.)

install a simple mp3 with fm in ur santro which can cost u around 2500-3000(JVC' date='sony,kenwood)and same speakers...and install a good one with USB,Aux-in, bluetooth in ur i10 with good speakers(JBL,Sony,pioneer,etc.)

[/quote']

What would be the cost of the USB,Aux-in, bluetooth with good speakers ?

Go to Karol Bagh and look for Expert car decorators. He can give u all you want. My personal choice is Megaaudio 530 , as it can play DVD/CD/MP3 and all other computer formats and has slot for SD Cards/USB/IPOD with built in 5 inchs screen.

Go to Karol Bagh and look for Expert car decorators. He can give u all you want. My personal choice is Megaaudio 530 ' date=' as it can play DVD/CD/MP3 and all other computer formats and has slot for SD Cards/USB/IPOD with built in 5 inchs screen.[/quote'] wats the cost of it and is it Chinese

Go to Karol Bagh and look for Expert car decorators. He can give u all you want. My personal choice is Megaaudio 530 ' date=' as it can play DVD/CD/MP3 and all other computer formats and has slot for SD Cards/USB/IPOD with built in 5 inchs screen.[/quote'] wats the cost of it and is it Chinese

Price is Rs 14000/- 

I am not sure about country of manufacturing.

But overall the unit is good and what i liked particularly its 5 inch built in screen, USB/SD Card slot ( No need to carry ur DVD/MP3/CD) and its front panel is removable.

so i guess it solves a lot of problems

Looks are also good

Currently I am using a Pioneer 5000 Double din model in my Verna but I saw this system @ my friend's shop ( He deals in cars accessories) 2 days back. I am planning to get this installed in my car by next week for sure , as it will give me freedom and convenience to carry my music in SD cards/Pendrive and can play DVD's also

It has 1 year warrenty and my friend has assured me to go with the system.

Go for the Sony Xplod series ...........head unit as well as speakers .........i hav fitted them in my car...... n they gives very clear sound ............these days there are some "black market" stero systems are also available they dont hav any kind of defect in them but the thing is that didnt have the warranty on them.............they are much.............much cheaper than one available with warranty ..............but i will suggest you to do not go for them bcoz.........in case they get some big problem ........then you will be in a big problem..........n ya..........as puneet said go in Karol Bagh market (New Delhi) its a big market for car accesories............or in a Palika market (opposite hayatt) also you will get wide range of music systems.....................smiley17.gif 

install a simple mp3 with fm in ur santro which can cost u around 2500-3000(JVC' date='sony,kenwood)and same speakers...and install a good one with USB,Aux-in, bluetooth in ur i10 with good speakers(JBL,Sony,pioneer,etc.)

[/quote']

What would be the cost of the USB,Aux-in, bluetooth with 2 good speakers for the rear ?

could any one answer my question ?

checkout this website for Megaaudio DVD player which i was telling you

Model is MADT-530 , see the picture below and its details

MADT-530.jpg

IN-DASH MOTORIZED 5.3" WIDE TOUCH-SCREEN MONITOR,AM/FM RECIEVER, DVD PLAYER
5.3" Wide- Screen Tft/lcd Display
Motorized Viewing angle adjustment
Motorized viewing angle adjustment
DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW/VCD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 Compatible
Digital & mechanical anti shock with ESP memory
Built in Dolby digital & MP4Decoder
AM/FM PLL synthesizer tuner with 30 memory presets
preset EQ(POP CLASSIC ROCK JAZZ USER )
Bass/treble/fader/balance controls
sub-woofer volume control
Extending amplifier control
Detachable face
Hi power 50Wx4
Mini USB /SD card
Puneet2008-07-03 12:26:57

[/quote']

What would be the cost of the USB,Aux-in, bluetooth with 2 good speakers for the rear ?

could any one answer my question ?
i dont know exactly but nowadays many new models are available so cant keep records ...but i got JVC head unit with USB and Aux-in with CD/Mp3 @ 5,400 only that too 9 months back...so nowadays with bluetooth it will be around 7500 or so but many few offers all this together so u might have to compromise... bluesapphire2008-07-03 14:17:17

i saw one of Worldtech at one shop after 3 months of my car purchase(was little late) it was with sd card slot,pendrive,3.5" screen,DVD/vcd/mp3/cd Aux-in and bluetooth at just Rs.10500 and vendor said that it was of singapore/malaysia dont remember exactly..has anybody heard the name of Worldtech..hows it??

hi ........ i need to install new music system in my santro ....... dont need something costly just basic stuff with value for money...and i need the best possible installation for an i10 which is about 6-7 months old and for this my range is 

santro - upto 7-8 thousand

i10 - upto 15thousand

For you Santro buy a Pioneer HU for 4000 and a pair of blaupunkt 4" or 5 1/4" speaker for the front, if they fit for 3 to 4000. Forget the rear speakers because you are going to be only driving up front. Later you can buy rear speakers if you want to. If you are particular about rear then just buy Pioneer 6 x 9" ovals for under 3000 and plain 4" Pioneer co-axials for the front for around 900.

For the i10 decide how much you want to spend on the speakers. Minimum like the Santro will cost you 4000 other wise you can spend 6000/7000 on the speaker and buy a good Pioneer or Kenwood HU for the remaining 8000/9000. I would do that. Try to spend more speakers and listen to them if you can before buying.

well i dropped my plans for santro...........

in i10 i went for the kenwood HU ........... dont know the no........ but it fill the box completely so lloks good........ all features......... 9000

and 2 component speakers+jbl6inches oval + bass tubes......

in i10 i went for the kenwood HU ........... dont know the no........ but it fill the box completely so lloks good........ all features......... 9000

and 2 component speakers+jbl6inches oval + bass tubes......

The HU size for the box size it filled completely, is called double din. Did you get an amp? how much did you spend totally?

Yes a double din.......... perhaps the only double din from kenwood........

it costed me 9400 with bill

component speakers  2700........ JBL

JBL oval 6*9 inches ----- 4000........ for others i wud suggest yu to go for infintity...... for 7000 or go for JBL power series for 10000........ but for all of them yu need amp. as they are 100w rms or more..., but i had a budget constraint.

bass tubes are from some local brand called rogers only 2500.....

NOW SWIFT IS LEFT.........

might go for sony xplod whole set.........

and yes for all sony haters......... sony has started producing good HU's yaar....... the latest one is too good with70w*4 out.....

I don't hate Sony but I don't like them. Their sound quality and features are not good when compared to Pioneer. Sony is generally for entry level mass market. You will not find any Sony component in a high end car audio setup.