Aadarsh K

Yamaha r15 factory options

Its official ....Yamaha are including an ECU remap and a booster as a package for approx 20 grand ....this package will increase the existing power of the r15 by 50%  to an indicated 25bhp....this will be offered by Yamaha as a factory option very soon .....i was told by an Yamaha official and a insider.... expect a drop in mileage but a tremendous increase in acceleration  and top speed.

Even iam planning to buy the r15 but was waitin for such an option from company to boost up power to atleast 20 or 25 bhp!!!!!!!

so when is it going to be offered ??? ill wait for it and then buy the bike !!!! hi dude are you going to replace those thin tyres or leavin them like tat only ??? which show room did you buy it from ????

at orion motors(front of forum) they didnt me a test drive can i get one from any other place ??????

buddy ......

aprillia...bike produces 32ps............& that from a 125 cc bike..........

rssh

u r 25 ps .......asking from a 150 cc........???

bigger tyres r only cosmetic.......if thinner tyre does the function beautifully then what is the probm ???

When you buy a 1lakhs big you need some cosmetics I think also aprillia needs 93octane fuel to produce that power also Yahama is conservative about the fuel quality here.

i think yamaha should go for some thing like a racing upgrade option with: ecu remapping, wider tyres ,single seat cowl , high perfomance air filter to give the bike a good exhaust note but all this for just 25k more http://www.autocarindia.com/new/autocar_forum/smileys/smiley2.gif!!!!!!! but this is just my dream dono wat yamaha will offer still!!!!!