manishk123

Swift Dzire very desirable?

I booked my Dezire a month ago and was informed by the dealer that the wait is 3 months! Just checked again to see if the situation had improved, but no luck. Wait is still another 2 months.

It's surprising that there is such strong demand for this car in such a depressed market situation.

Makes we wonder though why Maruti is not able to produce the cars faster. They will lose out on customers who are not willing to wait so long.

Surely many customers are going the other way , not withstanding the long waiting period.

Actually maruti never anticipated such heavy demand , so started slowly on diesels. But now they have huge plans underway. The situation is likely to improve next year.

yes.........there is really a long wait list for dZire...its very surprising that .......if maruti is able to load dzire with some useful goodies at low price.............then it should also know that...........the car will be sold in more numbers....and should have capacity top produce more cars ......by the way what are you going to do now........r u going to wait for another month ??

yes!! but I think other than the good demand it also driven by the less supply from MSIL.

The dealer from whom I took the delivery on my Dzire told me that he is receiving only 4-5 cars per month which are not enough to cater the already accepted bookings.

This is an age old tactic employed by maruti to reduce supply of models in demand. But what a winner it has on hands. Maruti has struck gold with dzire!

The waiting time as quoted by the dealer in my city is 7 months!!!! and it seems he asked some 50k to be paid (non refundable) as booking amount!!

I think i read somewhere that Maruti is shifting to a new facility some time this year, where the yet to be launched A-Star and Splash are also going to be produced. If that happens expect supplies to improve and a reduced waiting time!!

well love it or hate it the swift dzire has been a big hit with the indian market.....the pricing is really competitive and dzire is a better value for money package compare to other cars of its class...well dzire has managed to become the dzire of many....but maruti behaving typically as they behave...they are not raising the production significantly and i also think maruti needs to knock off some cars from its production lines !!!!

Well i personally dint like the Blue color nor the clear biege or bright red on the Dzire , well  Dzires a good car and offers great value for money , but the rear look dint appeal to me very much!

i love Dzire in Black , Silver n White color!

Cheers!

well according to me maruti can stop production of cars like omni,gypsy and versa and direct the resources saved by not manufacturing these cars to the ones which are hot selling like swift,dzire and maybe even sx4...maruti suffers from the classical demerit of large product portfolio !!!!

I went with the clear beige vdi. Since its going to be a family car that's a safe bet i think.

Was considering cancelling my booking and going for the Logan.. but its just too ugly. Looks like a car out of the 80's.