nighthawk~

Hyundai makes upgrade to bigger cars easier

well hyundai aims to increase the sales of the  bigger cars it manufactures...its a known fact that verna,elantra and sonata have failed to become hit with the public....hyundai is living right on the edge in india cause only i10 and santro have been selling good no's in india....hyundai's next big car has to really be something special which can revive it in india !!!!

well hyundai aims to increase the sales of the  bigger cars it manufactures...its a known fact that verna' date='elantra and sonata have failed to become hit with the public....hyundai is living right on the edge in india cause only i10 and santro have been selling good no's in india....hyundai's next big car has to really be something special which can revive it in india !!!! [/quote'] TRUE....but elantra is stopped right.....

What!! elantra is stopped ........i think hyundai has discontinued its other variants except the GL one..............right??

They have stopped all variants of the elantra since couple of months. I have a CRDi and I am adding a petrol variant to my range soon smiley2.gif

Thats something not a good thing.........i liked elantra very much......it was really very VFM package........soon it will be replaced by new avante.....know it will be much better than elantra but i dont think so that it will be VFM like elantra...........

its stopped now...but Hey Octane if its not in Production now then how can you say that u want to Add petrol to ur range now. 

Not a new one. I am getting a killer deal from one of my friends smiley1.gif

Oh ....but why are u interested to add same car to ur range...try something different....I know u r getting good deal and car is good but i were there i would definately try something new and make my collection a good one...

Oh ....but why are u interested to add same car to ur range...try something different....I know u r getting good deal and car is good but i were there i would definately try something new and make my collection a good one...

I know... but i am thinking of selling off the diesel within the next six months and replace it probably with a Laura...

oh then its Ok....But then why to buy Petrol..just have ur diesel elantra and buy Laura after six months...coz it will be now depreciated too much and no use of seeling urs and buying same used one though u might be having low running and hence u want a petrol but still keeping this is advisable..