nishweth

tyre upsize for ikon flair

You can go for 185/70 R13. This is a wider one and the better option. For a bigger diameter go in for 185/65 R14. But this can spoil the ride of your car. Buy aura alloy wheels which come withw a one year warranty and is of good quality.

your basis size is 175/70R13.

i would say stick to these since they are good & broad enough.

putting broader tires means that there could be chances of them touching the body of the car specially when loaded.

u can also goo for 185/60R14 which would keep the total size same as original with larger rim size & slightly broader rubber.

It really depends on the stock configuration of your tyre. Ikon stock size is

175/70-13 and you can upgrade it to 185/65-13 or 195/60-13 in 13" or 175/65-14 or 185/60-14 in 14". Brands are Michilin, Yokohoma Bridgestone etc.
As far the alloyes are concerned, I would prefer to buy Indian brand over imported onces due to two reasons

1-They come with warrenty

2-In case if one alloy goes bad, you have an option to get the replacement of the same model, where in other brands, its quite difficult.

I am planning to upgrade my tyres of ikon.Which is the best upsize available also which is best alloy wheel suited for this car.

Nishweth

if you want to know about the Tyre Upsize Options for your ikon then i would suggest checking out bridgestone india website, it will help u a lot.