vibhor

New Audi A4 saloon launched!!!

German luxury car manufacturer Audi plans to launch more luxury car models in the near future, a top company official said. "We already have five models in India. We plan to launch more luxury car models in the Indian market, including the small car A3 at an appropriate time," Audi India's Managing Director Benoit Tiers told reporters after launching the new Audi A4 sedan on thursday.

Audi India commenced its business activities in 2007 and presently has five models -- Audi A8, Audi Q7, Audi A6, Audi A4 and Audi TT. "We are expecting to sell 1,000 of our cars in the Indian market in 2008, compared to 350 cars last year on the back of growing demand for luxury cars in the market. The new Audi A4 will be a crucial product to help us achieve this goal," Tiers said.

As a part of its strategy to increase sales, the company will have 12 dealers in place by the year-end, from the present seven. The company is opening five exclusive showrooms by the end of the current year in Ahmedabad, Chennai, Kochi, Kolkata and Ludhiana. At present, it has showrooms in Delhi, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune and Chandigarh. The company plans to increase its dealer-network to 18 by next year.                                                  

The new Audi A4 model sold through these dealers is based on an entirely new technical concept which offers considerable advantages over its predecessor and combines powerfully dynamic design with outstanding handling characteristics. (cybersteering)...............smiley17.gif

20070830_173217_audi2287743447.jpg

vibhor2008-07-11 11:10:28

This one seems a worthy competitor for the luxo. crown.

The looks are typical AUDI in sync. with their new found philosophy of bulgarian beards. Car is looking sporty too.

beefy looks.......for new A4

another competitor in executive segment

2.0 Tdi <common rail> 140ps...

would be better option ......considering petrol will be a gas guzzler ....

But how could A4 compete with 170 ps C class & 3 series considering less output....>>>

yesterday night I attended the A4 launch party at Gurgaon. They unveiled the Quattro and Diesel version. Smaller petrol will come later.

The car is longer and bigger than C Class and 3 series and looks special. The LED parking lights are cool. Quattro interiors are fabulous and Bang & Olufsen music system was simply mind blowing. The Diesel version was slightly less opulent but still very very good.

beefy looks.......for new A4

another competitor in executive segment

2.0 Tdi <common rail> 140ps...

would be better option ......considering petrol will be a gas guzzler ....

But how could A4 compete with 170 ps C class & 3 series considering less output....>>>

Thats the same question my friend and me had, when we were discussing the A4. The 320d's engine is awesome and the A4's diesel will have a hard time keeping up. But anyway in India people buy even a 50 lakhs car and then they talk about its mileage! So I am sure the diesel with or without power is going to sell much more than the petrol.

@ Akj53in: You are one lucky person to see the car up close and personal!

but d new audi a4's fuel efficiency figures were appaling when compared to the merc and bmw..but in this price segment fe is hardly an issue !!! but i like the styling of new audi a4 it is really dynamic and in front of a4 bmw 3 series looses its dynamic image !!!!

My friend has bought the diesel model and he will be getting delivery next week.
congrates. we want the pics

ya...buddy we wnt its pics........sorry am off topic........smiley17.gif