Hi Guys,

I'm buying a brand new Swift VXI very soon.. Can you suggest me a suitable audio system and speakers.

My  budget is around 15K to 20K.. I'm looking for a branded system with features like CD, DVD, FM, Front AUX Input, Bluetooth (that can be paired with a mobile phone), and USB.. Also, the sound quality of the speakers is a priority. I'm very much ignorant in this car accessories.. So, I'm not sure if my budget is sufficient.. I'm looking at brands like Sony Explod, JVC, Blaupunkt.. I'm told that Pioneer is quite costly!

Could you guys suggest a few models that fit my requirements?? If you could provide indicative prices also, I would be grateful.

Well go for pioneer head unit 6050 costs arnd 8000 here in chandigarh. It has usb and aux in supports , even ipod can b attached and bluetooth adapter compatible . Speakers go for jbl 957 costs arnd 3000 . Very gud speakers for the money and ur budget is a bit short for better speakers i guess . 

Go in for a mid or high range Pioneer or Kenwood HU 10,000 max. Sony, JVC and Blaupunkt do not make good HU's as per my experience. If you buy Pioneer from the gray market from a reputed dealer it would be the cheapest but if you buy it with warranty, then its expensive. No need for warranty, if you do not mis handle your HU. I am not sure you will get DVD capability for 10k though!

There are lots of good speakers in the market. Get yourself component speakers for the front and 3 way 6x9" speaker for the rear. Blaupunkt makes some good component speakers. Take a listen to them. All this should not cost you more than 18,000.

I also read that you are from Madras. Send a PM to me if you need any help.

Go in for JVC I don't know the model but it costs 8k and has bluetooth and remote also buy jbl or infinity pearkes also amplifiers are not recommanded and also install it in the parcel tray and buy tweeters.

Go in for JVC I don't know the model but it costs 8k and has bluetooth and remote also buy jbl or infinity pearkes also amplifiers are not recommanded and also install it in the parcel tray and buy tweeters.

Why are amplifiers not recommended? To my knowledge, budget permitting amplifiers are highly recommended.

i have a sony xplod...Costs around 8-10k for head and get good quality speakers
ya..........go for sony Xplod series......i also have one from head unit to speaker.......which give very clear sound....smiley2.gif

Why are amplifiers not recommended? To my knowledge, budget permitting amplifiers are highly recommended.

Well in swift for 4 speakers amplifiers are not recommanded if one wants to listen the music at a normal vol and quality and also amplifier eats up lot of budget % one can go for a better music system costing from 8-12k and if the sound is not good then go in for amplifier.smiley1.gif

go for any brand ut dont gor for double dins if your area is famous for car systems theft.....smiley19.gifsmiley2.gif

invest more on rear speakers ......... oval ones are best........ and in front go for component speakers rather than panel ones....