speed

2009 aveo

I think this one had a 1.9lt petrol engine and dubai people don't like smaller engines they prefer bigs ones so a middle class guy must be having 1.9lt petrol and doesn't care about Fe considering the Rs28 / lt petrol and higher income .

If its gonna be that late,i think this car doesnt stand a chance, by that GRANDE PUNTO and Other models will be in the market, and it has to be an exceptionally good car to CLICK and sell.

ya even i20 is coming this november....i just guess about aveo in early 09 though u should ask this to Frg and 325i......but if it comes with a diesel than its gonna be good deal coz swift and getz doesnt have quality interiors and looks of this new aveo...its looks really good but this model only suits on hatch and sedan will not look balanced...

its not launcheed yet anywhere but i doubt on world launch in india like i10...but yes they will be using that car for exports than selling it here itself so it may be like i10 though i10 was also made to increase its share in india but thats not case with i20...

This looks more of like a production ready vehicle rather than a concept.

Just see the bonnet length, its not like those punny bonnets which todays small cars have.

Well this is made for europe but built in India so we are getting it as bonus point here so expect it 6-7lakhs also it will be expensive here than Europe were it is imported into . Were has the globalisation theme of our govt. gone ,why so much import taxes ?

i20 is a serious contender for EU so the features given here may be lesser also the Aveo 09will be launched in Feb-march next year according to sources .

Hyundai says i20 as bonus here as if we didnot deserve it ,so dumb to think that the car produced in our country with our raw material is not meant for us !!!

ya its i30 for sure.....Auto bild has a scoop of i20 will post pic soon....i have posted some spy pics of it in some thread dont remember....i20 is not this big remember its getz replacement worldwide...