deepak_v21

Which one to buy - Spark or Alto

no need to close this topic!

i want to disscuss more on it!

1.i think the alto at the rate which is given can be a better buy, as alto at that price will be having a power steering and an ac too!

the spark will only have the a/c!

2.also the on road price of spark lxi(the top model) will be at the most 2.70 lakhs and the spark's on road price will be about 3 lakhs!!!!

3.the spark wont have a coloured bumper but on the alto its an option!!!!

4.the milege of alto is more than that of the spark!!!!!

5.yes, i agree that the spark is way better car than the alto, but with that uncoloured bumpers it wont match the look of an alto!!!!

so you have to decide!!!!!smiley1.gif

no need to close this topic!

i want to disscuss more on it!

1.i think the alto at the rate which is given can be a better buy' date=' as alto at that price will be having a power steering and an ac too!

the spark will only have the a/c!

2.also the on road price of spark lxi(the top model) will be at the most 2.70 lakhs and the spark's on road price will be about 3 lakhs!!!!

3.the spark wont have a coloured bumper but on the alto its an option!!!!

4.the milege of alto is more than that of the spark!!!!!

5.yes, i agree that the spark is way better car than the alto, but with that uncoloured bumpers it wont match the look of an alto!!!!

so you have to decide!!!!!smiley1.gif
[/quote']

Hey, the person who had this query must have already purchased a vehicle, so discussion is pointless.

And the spark does not have lxi model. It's top model is the LT which is 4.2 lakhs on-road price.

1.i think the alto at the rate which is given can be a better buy' date=' as alto at that price will be having a power steering and an ac too!

the spark will only have the a/c![/quote']

Petrol Engines are light in weight as compared to their Diesel Engines. So absence of Power Steering in Petrol Engine Cars and that too in Entry Segment is acceptable.

Also as I and Sparsh said in our earlier posts, Deepak (the topic creator) may have purchased a car already since he did not post afterward. So there is no point in discussing this topic further.

MODS please delete this thread instead of closing it. This will be better.

Spark is comparable with Santro, Astar, WagonR, etc...So when its available at Alto's price or little more, its best deal actually, although its boot space isnt large and build quality isnt as good as Santro but for city its real good and way better than Marutis...Its handling and ride quality is brilliant..

dear i wonder why have u started this thread ....

u should have done a simple thing ....

go to the chevy and marutis dealers ...

have a look at both the cars and t.d. them ....

and u cud have taken decision by now ...that ...

I WILL GO FOR THE SPARK....

bcz no comparision between the too ..except price ...and maruti is cheating indians by pricing alto as high as spark and santro ...