srvwiz

Car with price 5-6 lacs

Hey SRV just go for i10 1.2 Kappa or swift Vxi

For six lakhs you will get SWIFT Zxi or SWIFT Vdi

For 5.5 lakhs you will get SWIFT Ldi.

For five lakhs you will get SWIFT Vxi.

I feel i10 Kappa is slightly over priced.

Out of all these SWIFT ZXI is the best bet.

if u want boot ........swift DZIRE ............is ur car

if no ....boot....

can go for ..........petrol fabia 1.2 .....this is a very good option......

OR other good option is ford fusion diesel......good car...  a mini suv

dont go for swift ......as they r common now.........ofcourse not a bad car......

adamant abt....swift ......go for vdi......

indigo CS....personally speaking i dont like it its niether a perfect notchback nor a perfect saloon.....its just a normal indica with a tiny boot stuck on it thats all.......you can also opt swift dZire with 24 hour maruti service network or if you are intrested in hatch with a god engine wait for the new Grande Punto...........smiley17.gif

Dont know but have seen Indigo a lot and thats y suggesting a Classic XL petrol which coms at  5.41 ex delhi and has amazing leg room minus a music player bluetooth kit lcd screens, etc but amazing bargain for that price... Dezire has a very long delivery time...

Cheers!!

Vroomo

my suggestion for SRV would be a swift or i10 1.2 and for vroomo, you should consider the Dzire, its the only decent sedan at this price, the waiting period is worth it. avoid the indigo, it may be a attractive bargain initially but quality niggles and problems are too much.raj_50042008-07-18 14:34:58

Well the first car should be small so rule out the sedans from here and the 1.2lt Kappa i10 and swift zxi are the standers here if you love driving then close your eye and take the swift and if want easy to own small car then the i10 asta.

guys why r u sticking to this .....i10 kappa,& the very commonly seen swift. .....he can afford a car >5lakh.....

kappa is not even tested by journos.......& u guys r telling to buy.......

this i10 is cramped at rear .......has same legroom of santro....

why not a premium hatch back like.....fabia 1.2,fusion...!!!!

personally i think srv is a poor car........it only ha good looks...poor engine & gearbox.....poor resale.....

hey thanks ....so many friends here...I am very glad to found this place...

actually though my budget is not that high but I love long cars and I dont want to by small ones....

as "Rajeevraj" asked...I stay in New Delhi and my usage would be reasonable...

Fusion is a good suggestion...basically I am concerned about the EMI's..if I go for 6-7 lacs car - what can be my expected EMI.....

and thanks again for giving me so many valuable suggestions...

srv

Well if you want a big car then the VXi DZire suits you .Also the Fusion is expensive and will be at the top of your budget so if you get free bees like insurance then go for the Fusion + 1.6lt petrol .The reason I am saying the top end model is because it has the necessary ABS which the vehicle required.

indigo CS....personally speaking i dont like it its niether a perfect notchback nor a perfect saloon.....its just a normal indica with a tiny boot stuck on it thats all.......you can also opt swift dZire with 24 hour maruti service network or if you are intrested in hatch with a god engine wait for the new Grande Punto...........smiley17.gif
i dont wanna start debate i know dzire is a good car but If Indigo CS is indica with boot (which looks good atleast) then according to u wats Dzire is ......buddy the same thing goes for dzire also..its same Swift with a big fat BOOOT....

i dont wanna start debate i know dzire is a good car but If Indigo CS is indica with boot (which looks good atleast) then according to u wats Dzire is ......buddy the same thing goes for dzire also..its same Swift with a big fat BOOOT....
see bluesapphire my friend i also dont want to start any debate oon this but the rear glass of dzire is more slanting n doesnt give the look like it as been just stucked........smiley17.gif

well i think CS boot is neatly integrated and looks more balanced than Dzire......Ya the glass may be slant but it looks like boot is just add-on nothing else....K no prblem no debate now ....overall Dzire is much better than CS or any INDI series

but long waiting is not that worth coz by the time he will get car around in early2009 i think if 6 months is considered, many new launches like Linea,Punto,etc will be launched so no meaning of waiting this much...