srvwiz

Car with price 5-6 lacs

hai friend ........if u r goin for a 6-7 lakh car the

nationalised bank for 6 lakh funding

emi      - 13,500  

interest -12.5%

............................if u r taking frm a private bank better consult they have hidden charges. nationalised banks are safer

emi      - 13' date='500  

interest -12.5%

............................if u r taking frm a private bank better consult they have hidden charges. nationalised banks are safer

[/quote']

Whats the difference between a nationalised bank & a private bank ??

Is it really unsafe to loans from PRIVATE BANKS (say HDFC, ICICI) ?

Members who already took car loans, plz contribute your info.

Looking at your budget & your wish of a sedan, dzire VXi would be a better option. The waiting period of this car in NCR has now been reduced to 01 month only. Innocent2008-07-20 19:33:05

emi      - 13' date='500  
interest -12.5%
[/quote']

Whats the difference between a nationalised bank & a private bank ??
Is it really unsafe to loans from PRIVATE BANKS (say HDFC, ICICI) ?
Members who already took car loans, plz contribute your info.

Well there are no hidden charges levied by Private Banks other than the Foreclosure fee which is generally 5% (not sure how much Nationalised bank charge on this account). You can always ask for a Amort chart giving you the breakup of your outstanding & interest paid at any given point of time.

Additionally most private banks calculates interest on a monthly reducing basis as compared to daily reducing which could cost you little more in case of a foreclosure.

Hey you have a budget of about 5-6 lakhs but you may also consider SPARK It will cost you less in comparison to others , it is also a good car.Because I think either buy a small car and save money or go for a luxury car in the range of above 8 lakhs

Come on he has a healthy budget and you want to give him the cramped car image .

Well I don't think the months of Dzire have reduced .(i bought one).

Does the DZIRE VXI falls in the 5-6 Lakhs category. here i think 5-6 Lakhs means ONROAD is it not ?

Yeah! the VXi is wee bit above 6lakhs on road in mumbai but he stays in Gurgaon so it comes easily under that.                                          

Yeah! the VXi is wee bit above 6lakhs on road in mumbai but he stays in Gurgaon so it comes easily under that.                                          

Oh, i didnt know this. Then Dzire is a wonderful VFM proposition.

The on road price of dzire VXI is 5.4 lacs in Gurgaon and if you opt for a white color then it's available same week. For other colors you have to wait for a month or little more.

@vroomo the XL will shoot his budget the budget even restrict the top end Indigo so nowhere the XL will come from also don't buy new car in the hurry wait for 3 months and see the reviews and then buy its better not to regret buying it later so DZire is for you.

Classic XL dicor is 6.25 on road mumbai.. and in case of delhi gurgaon it wud be around 6.12 or something on road... Jus an opinion buddy don get so heated..

Cheers

Vroomo

Hi There! You know even I was confused when I planned to buy a car. I browsed the net, showrooms and various magazines to get the best deal. Finally I got stuck to http://www.carazoo.com/newcars/pricerange/400000-600000<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I got a better view of what should I buy within my expected range. You can even check out the link if you want. According to me you should go for Hyundai Accent or Hyundai i10. Decision is yours!!!

@srvwiz: Mate, your question is too open ended. You should first do the thinking as to what are your requirements and what are your top priorities, the must haves in your car and the things on which you are ready to compromise. You are just throwing open a big and inconclusive debate by just specifying your budget.