vibhor

Fiat Linea caught testing!!!!

Yup!!!...........friends here is a small article on Fiat linea launch from cubic capacity.......

FIAT LINEA COMING VERY SOON!!!

fiat-linea.thumbnail.jpg

In this season of new launches, kicked off by Tata Indica Vista, the most awaited launch from the Fiat India stable, the Fiat Linea Saloon, is coming very soon. The car will launched sometime next month and will be in the showrooms shortly. The car is expected to provide class leading space and ride & handling of a very high order. The looks are a strong point too with

unclear picture
but very beautiful car indeed
I LOVE IT!!!
but if fiat plans in BKK
[/quote

Hi, Archit, you guys have a good mix of cars in Thailand, why would you want a Fiat Linea, of all the cars. Fiat has been in India for almost 10 years now and is totally a lost case and cause, because of its bad management. It has one of the best designers, R&D and products but appalling sales, service and management. In India its selling next to nothing. Don't believe the guys on this forum who say they will plonk their money on a Fiat, they are being impulsive. Frankly no Indian would buy a Fiat, unless, you want to be really different at your own expense, or you really don't know Fiat India. Fiat India exists only on paper and in the odd ball website. I feel the Tata's should have bought out Fiat rather than go in Land Rover and Jaguar. It would have done wonders to it's portfolio and product mix and the urgent need for tech. support.
Durango Dude2008-08-29 15:19:16

unclear picture

That pic was taken from the net. Finally confirmed news about Sept launch.

Phew finally we get to see this vehicle. Hope the 1.3 90 BHP aint underpowered for car of this size.

I feel 90 bhp diesel is more than adequate for everyday driving and even doing decent speeds on the highway and more so when the diesel in question is a torquey one. But surely the 1.9 will definitely take the game to an altogether higher level and increase the percieved value of Linea.

And isn't it strange that no one thinks the Octy Tank is underpowered which has got a 90 bhp indirect injection diesel and also the Laura Tank which has a 105 bhp Pumpe Duese diesel!!!

With diesel rockets like Verna & Magnum already operating in segments, Fiat should have tried to take the game forward. Extracting every last breath from the small engine is going to put a question mark in consumers mind about its early seizure rate.

But i doubt about its success ..coz when i went to check vista at Tata n also asked about whether Palio is a good product ..they said its Tata n thats fiat ..Though we r selling but tata is better than fiat atleast in india ..ya after vista they really proved that they are good but after their same 90bhp tuned indigo with 1.3 mjd launch they will not keep linea only for display ...but we must thank to Fiat for their Jv that we will see some really promising products from TATA

I think trojan u were thinking of swift and indica vista also right ...so you just want to buy a car or have any budget ..and did you checked vista ..

Well i keep my options open , no indica for me ever , hate the taxi tag given to it. and want 2 buy  car for next 4-5 years . so i need a nice looking car n indica simply not acc to my taste though its very gud .

Linea is very good

90 bhp is quite less for a mid size car

Dude it will  VGT engine . like verna , safari etc .

VGT version of the 1.3 mulitjet with 90 bhp  isnt a joke . Let it be out and then we will see its less or not .

but 110 is enough...so 90 would be adequate...

Dzire is having 75bhp right but it feels good to drive i think..

90 Bhp is not less for linea...

lets just wait and hope for the best..

and 1.3 would be fuel Efficient too..

guys just check this out!! this article on Vicky Blog says that fiat to delay the launch of linea n punto n yesterday i saw the article on CC(which i have posted here also on previous page) which was saying that Linea is coming very soon..!!!..am totallly confused!!which one is correct:??

@Vibhor: Both info dont have concrete info. If you read Vicky s article it just states spokeperson of Fiat and not any Fiat official s name. So lets just treat this as a rumour as of now. Linea soft launch expected coming week(4th/5th Sept). Lets wait till then.

verna has 110??

then linea can't face verna

what do you think?

Have u ever driven verna ?

its highly unstable car , whats the use of that engine when its so unstable after 130-140. Though it has very peppier engine , it really hopes . But its highly unsafe.