vibhor

Fiat Linea caught testing!!!!

Good info and may be their decision is right but in festive season people tend to buy a car and if corolla and hcity comes many will buy those ultimately Fiat can loose many customers during that time ..we know that Gm is planning face lifted chevy tavera, toyota and honda are busy with corolla and City but wat ford is planning? Is it new ford ikon coz it was slated for november launch so why now ..are they going to launch it early ...   

I wonder one thing. The Linea is a big car, very big. It is almost as big as Civic / new Corolla. But has the same engine as Dezire (with VGT though). It will be a underpowered car like the Skoda Fabia, but fuel efficient will be good. Remember in Europe it is available with the 1.6 multijet.

.octavia ..<IDI>..laura..jetta.....have 105 bhp with that PD engine..... ....guys......fiesta with 68 bhp is not considered as underpowered.....also 65 bhp logan is also not considered as underpowered.............why u r saying linea will be underpowered.........linea is basically a punto with a boot.........so i personally dont believe it will be underpowered.........depending on how fiat tunes the engine,.....we can decide.......

i dont believe in bhp figures........take in the case of sonata embera has 140 bhp.....but with its narow power band ......we have to work the gearbox ...more.....to be in the power band.......

hey guysz 90 bhp is nt that less and with good torque it should be

drivable but not an enthusiastic performer.....the

octavia,laura,fiesta,logan are quiet drivable and not under-powered but

these cars lack the out-right performance and certainly they are never

praised for their performance !! but what concerns me the most the 1.4

l petrol engine in linea which is gonna make 78 bhp....now this will be

underpowered !!!!

but ...honda city ....with 1.5L engine.....78 bhp is not considered.....as underpowered.......so i cant agree that linea with 78 bhp will be underpowered......lets wait until its tested......