vibhor

Fiat Linea caught testing!!!!

yeah honda city is not under-powered but neither its a performance car !!! what is in city's favour is the fact that honda city is a really light car that's why it's performance feels good....but fiat and light cars are completely contradictory....regarding palio stile 1.1. it has 57 bhp and maruti zen (the older model-mpfi) also had 58 bhp......so zen was never underpowered but not too-powerful as well but again its weight was really less which made it a sprightly performer but every magazine states that palio stile 1.1 is under-powered and many owners of palio confirm it !!!!

when are the nincompoops planning to launch the linea ???? recently i read in newspaper that fiat india will launch linea in late september cause they were saying due to launch of altis it might get over-shadowed by it...some product planning mantra which to me sounds really absurd !!!!

I think now its quite possible we should see the launch of Linea in October only.

There was supposed to be a soft launch on 4th/5th Sept by Fiat CEO. There has been no info on it. Atleast October 1st week the vehicle should be launched !!!!

ya its postponing considering Sept launch..they are not going to launch it after december..so new were correct that its postponing by not launching in Sept, also Fiat is correct as they said they will launch it between Sept-Dec but news came that it will launch here by Sept...so now its confirm that they will not launch this in Sept..may be in Oct-Nov...And ya punto will launch by early-09

Reply to some of the other forum members:

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Viny,

I appreciate your concern, believe me we are very much on schedule to launch the car in this calendar year and the car will be launched in this calendar year, come what may. I guarantee you that. We are in the process of finalising the finer details, which are being worked out by our marketing team.

I once again appreciate your concern towards FIAT India and also for the interest in our product.

Regards,

Rajeev Kapoor

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ajay,

As of now, what I can really confirm is that we are on schedule to launch the car this year. Diwali or not is still an issue which we are contemplating. Believe me that you would really appreciate the car for its features and performance as well as ride quality.

Regards,

Rajeev Kapoor

--------------------------------------------------

Reply to some of the other forum members:

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Viny,

I appreciate your concern, believe me we are very much on schedule to launch the car in this calendar year and the car will be launched in this calendar year, come what may. I guarantee you that. We are in the process of finalising the finer details, which are being worked out by our marketing team.

I once again appreciate your concern towards FIAT India and also for the interest in our product.

Regards,

Rajeev Kapoor

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ajay,

As of now, what I can really confirm is that we are on schedule to launch the car this year. Diwali or not is still an issue which we are contemplating. Believe me that you would really appreciate the car for its features and performance as well as ride quality.

Regards,

Rajeev Kapoor

--------------------------------------------------

Glad to see Fiat responsive towards the people who are waiting..I know this car will have features, performance and ride quality but then its India Mr. Rajeev, main thing will be price and nothing comes close to it..

yes, price but also features!..that means car should be value for money!..that is what most of the customers demand these days!!...and as we can see a true example of VFM car which is dZire and SX4!!

Actually Fiat is not sticking to one statement' date=' we see new statements on a daily basis.

[/quote']

At least they are sticking to their launch date before December. CEO India has even mentioned it firmly in the email response above.

hope it to be on diwali!...so we can say it a great diwali gift from Fiat to indian car buyers!....am sure it will sell in good nos. but again!pricing should be well!