vibhor

Fiat Linea caught testing!!!!

speed' date=' as a quick aside on what is otherwise a fiat thread, what's your source for this news on the Ford 1.6 diesel and when is it expected pl?[/quote']

Adding to what Karan said, its mostly been speculation by mags. but by end this year or early next year should be ideal for Ford.

Ford would introduce 1.6d Fiesta after the Ikon 1.4d anyways.

Its not the exterior that many people will like but its the superb interiors that many will relish. I think the panel gaps will be lesser than even the city.

i was looking at the dimensions of linea and i must say i am impressed....it will have length of 4560 mm which is bigger than a civic or altis...and the wheelbase is also long which will endow this car with a good rear space...if fiat prices it right i gurantee this car will sell like crazy !!!!

FIAT LINEA MONTE BIANCO UNVEILED!!! 

Hi friends!!As everyone in India is eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Fiat Linea, which according to reports will land here later next month, the lucky Brazilians have gone on to get the Fiat Linea Monte Bianco. Unveiled at the Sao Paolo Motor Show a while back, the Fiat Linea Monte Bianco is what one would call a performance sedan.

Painted in the special white pearl color, with blue pigments, Linea Monte Bianco stands on 17-inches of alloy which gives it a sporty dimension. Notice those protrusions on the exteriors? They are what Fiat terms as

Interiors befitting a luxury car, engine and body befitting a performance car.

If FIAT introduces this model in India, it will sell like hot cakes and will also force other pompous companies like Honda to drop down a rung or two.

smiley17.gifhey guys!!!..i was just surfing over the net n saw this ad!!..so i copy pasted ....n thought to share it with you all!have a look!!..it says " FIAT LINEA, COMING TO YOU IN DEC 08!!"smiley4.gif

banner.gif

..hope its visible to every one!!smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-10-31 08:22:41

Is the Linea in India, going to have similar interiors design, maybe diff. colors?

If yes, then I must say that these interiors do not look modern & are reminiscent of the Palio's. Have a look at the dash & central console design, it seems to be an elaborated Palio interior, not a good thing!

Boy, this Linea looks awesome. The white rims, skirts, blacked out tail lamps and headlights look really really nice. The beige interiors looks very upmarket and well put together and look at that under thigh support on the front seats. Most importantly let me dream that Fiat will bring this supercharged 1.4 litre engine producing 152 bhp to India.

i was reading aci november issue and noticed one thing about linea...it has a kerb weight of close to 1200 kgs and its petrol motor makes only 77 bhp..i fail to understand how the engine will move this bulk...the petrol's performance will be exactlly like fiat palio 1.1 cause 1200 kgs is too much bulk for 77 bhp...expect 0-100 kmph in not less than 17 secs !!!!

Any idea when Bravo will be launched ?
this is what mentioned in fiat site about bravo! :-)

know-more-bravo.jpg    
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

bravo-inner1.jpg bravo-inner3.jpg
Design Photo Galleryhttp://www.fiat-india.com/gallery.aspx?ModelId=3' target="_blank">
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gifINTRODUCTION
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Elegant with a strong personality, welcoming and comfortable, and sure to make you fall in love at first sight. Beautiful, but underneath it is all substance: from the sleek lines to the exclusive interiors, from the lavish range of equipment to the absolute sense of safety for everyone on-board.

Coming Soon

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Hmmm... Guys, I'm just hearing the words Punto, Linea, Bravo etc etc from FIAT for the past two years.. But not seeing the launch of even a single model... Already FIAT is in a very bad position in India..Then why they are creating unnecessary hype instead of launching good products and try to get a hold in India.

Fiat launched 500, which was unnecessary. Most of the companies are chopping low selling models while Fiat is introducing them, Bravo will be another non starter. Instead Fiat should have concentrated all its energies towards Linea & Punto.

Yes, I know its a CBU, but thing is what's the need to launch a product which has no/little market. Even a CBU import involves energy & planning, while needed to focus on Linea/Punto.

Also, the justification Fiat gives that its a brand building exercise, seems sparce!