vibhor

Fiat Linea caught testing!!!!

lolz!!exactly!very true i agree!!....Fiat is unnecessarily making hype of its cars!!..n havn't launched a sigle mmodel yet!!..as you said!! true!smiley17.gif

Lol exactly dude. Fiat is totally hyped in the forums. Especially TeamBhp. Some members in TeamBhp are mad about Fiat. I doubt if there is a Fiat marketing team hand behind that forum.

All I know and read in papers is, Fiat's main target in india is to manufacture Multijet engines and sell them to car manufacturers through out the world. Fiat has no plans of establishing its cars as a complete product in India.

So the advice which I hear and follow is... Rather go for the Tata, forget the Fiat.

So the advice which I hear and follow is... Rather go for the Tata' date=' forget the Fiat.
[/quote']

I have even better advice. Go for Maruti Omni 800. There is no other car in Indian market that can match this car in utility, price, value for money, etc. etc.

NEW DELHI: The slowdown in the car market is affecting the launch plans of car companies. Italian automotive major Fiat India Automobile (FIA) wil

l launch its new mid-size sedan Linea in December instead of October due to the poor sentiment prevailing in the market. Its second launch Grande Punto has also been pushed back and will now hit the market sometime next year instead of December.

The company is reviewing its launch plans after taking stock of the poor demand sentiment in the car market. FIA CEO Rajeev Kapoor told ET:

Is the Linea in India' date=' going to have similar interiors design, maybe diff. colors?

If yes, then I must say that these interiors do not look modern & are reminiscent of the Palio's. Have a look at the dash & central console design, it seems to be an elaborated Palio interior, not a good thing!

[/quote']

I agree with you. The layout of interior is somewhat not modern, especially the AC vents.

206 and 200 NM of torque at 1750RPM for turbo petrol and diesel respectively, Linea will be an ultimate city car with good driveability

Yes, interiors are just about average!

Also, the delaying of launch is going to cost Fiat dearly, as IMO it affects on brand image, which Fiat hardly has!

Interiors are sure not eye catching. This car was launched in Turkey 2-3 years back i guess . I would like to see how many people book this car in first three months(i mean from Fiat perception point of view) Cos i feel some buyers would prefer waiting to see how Fiat s A.S.S progresses & thanks to present economy few buyers would be more than happy to wait. 

Hopefully they wont repeat the mistake of a poor A.S.S. I am hoping Tatas help them with that. Their new showrooms look really nice, at least from the outside. If i had the money, i think I would have bought it rather than Tata.

Bravo will be launched in 1st Quarter of 2009 with 1.9 L Multijet diesel engine delivering 150 HP....

This is wot I just got from the Fiat guys. Need any Bravo related Qs let me know.

if fiat starts manufacturing bravo for india it will sell like hot cakes !!!!

No way, I once read in ACI that, Bravo's expexted price is above 20lacs(CBU). If it is manufactured in India, it'll cost around 10lacs and I don't think a hatch will sell(like hot cakes) for that price.

Hello Guys.i am new to this forum...i keep following it but replying for teh first time.....

The linea looks hot.if its got an engine like the Palio 1.6GTX  and decent mileage,it shd sell.....

Provided Tata doesnt over shadow it.with the Indigo or indigo XL