vibhor

Fiat Linea caught testing!!!!

its cost is around 28 k i uess

Dear Tanveer,

But how will this effect the waranty of the new car?

Any problems in the engine will be taken as out of waarnty case right?

Your waord of caution for newbies to install this kit.

How many cars with that 1.3mjd engine :((

1) Swift

2) Palio

3) 500 (cinquecento)

4) Vista

5) Linea

6) Punto - Soon to come

7) Indigo - Soon to come

any others ?...my god this is called monopoly of deisel engine market.

Did a wiki for other cars around the world:

Fiat Albea

Fiat 500

Fiat Doblo

Fiat Grande Punto

Fiat Idea

Fiat Linea

Fiat Panda

Fiat Punto

Fiat Palio

Lancia Musa

Lancia Ypsilon

Opel Agila

Opel Astra

Opel Corsa

Opel Meriva

Opel Tigra TwinTop

Suzuki Ignis

Suzuki Splash

Suzuki Swift/Maruti Swift Diesel

Suzuki Wagon R

Tata Indica V3 csnana2008-11-24 08:39:47

If loaded diesel comes at ~9L' date=' I don't think it is going to be high on VFM quotient!

[/quote']

How much do you think will be the VFM price? And what is your definition of loaded diesel? If you are talking about all the features in www.fiatlinea.com, man! at 9L, I will immediately book on day one without even a test drive. But I don't think that they can give a loaded one even at 10L, which is why they might cut down on the features, for which I'm sad.

Guys had first glance of reading the Linea road test in the current ACI issue, this is what they want to say:

> Price has not been announced, but ACI guess from valid source says that high end diesel (emotion) could be around 9lacs.

> If it sticks to its price it should be smash hit, feels more expensive than it is actually.

> Looks stunning, could last several wars, and rides and handles brilliantly

> 90bhp is pretty efficient; some plastics could have been better, rear a bit more spacious and bit more performance also.

> Tally up the points Linea provides almost everything a buyer in the class wants, with very little missing. Finally a fait hit the sweet spot.

Guys had first glance of reading the Linea road test in the current ACI issue' date=' this is what they want to say:

> Price has not been announced, but ACI guess from valid source says that high end diesel (emotion) could be around 9lacs.
> If it sticks to its price it should be smash hit, feels more expensive than it is actually.
> Looks stunning, could last several wars, and rides and handles brilliantly
> 90bhp is pretty efficient; some plastics could have been better, rear a bit more spacious and bit more performance also.
> Tally up the points Linea provides almost everything a buyer in the class wants, with very little missing. Finally a fait hit the sweet spot.
[/quote'] thanks csnana!so dec issue is out!...smiley17.gif

cover_acidec08.jpg

I am in UK so unable to buy this issue of ACI. I would like to read the Linea review as I would like to buy this car when I return to India next month.

I will be grateful if any member can please post a short summary of the Linea review by ACI