anjan_c2007

How you decided upon your id here at ACI forum?

Well for mine its simple. My first name is fully visible. The underscore separates the name from the surname's first letter. then comes my year of joining the forum i.e. 2007.

So that's the open secret behind choosing this id in my case.

@rssh:- ??????? you can't tell why you put sh and can't tell your name. Well let me guess is it rohit sharma from blaze scooter fame.smiley36.gif

For me. adi thats short for aditya and what everyone calls me. 1991 the year I was born.

@rssh:- ??????? you can't tell why you put sh and can't tell your name. Well let me guess is it rohit sharma from blaze scooter fame.smiley36.gif

For me. adi thats short for aditya and what everyone calls me. 1991 the year I was born.

Does sh indicate that rssh wants to shoo away something?   smiley2.gif

yes, this thread is an interesting one! Well my name is Anirudh and the reason I initially joined this forum was to collect expert views of members to help choosing a right car for me based on my budget & requirements..... as i was not much aware of the information I was loking to gather, I put my name as Innocent smiley36.gif

Hi Adi... you are too young my friend and still you drive a SUV.. what about your DL smiley36.gif

Well no one knows my name except FRg so no guesses will work the later two letter mean an incident or something which mattered to me the most .Its something which I don't wanna share.

Hi Adi... you are too young my friend and still you drive a SUV.. what about your DL smiley36.gif

Well 1 year to go to get my lisence in india.

@rssh:- hmmm well probably your name should have been rssh_mysterious. smiley2.gif what say?
adi19912008-07-21 06:58:43

well this Id Bluesapphire i started from this forum only and then i created some mail Id's and etc.....i wanted something different so created it and at that time i dont have Spark otherwise i would have kept that name....bluesapphire because i dont like diamonds like girls/ladies but i love Sapphire and emarald because of their colors...So Bluesapphire...

no its not like that...i have heard some saying that Jisko Grah Hote he Woh log hi ese diamonds pehente he...its only in india ...people abroad does not have this belief and they wear ...and i liked sapphire the most when i saw it in Titanic .

liking of cars is different thing...it was when i was very small sqay 2-3 years i was crazy about cars...and this diamond is different thing..and let me clear this i dont have any blue diamonds nor my parents has it...i just like it...

mines simple - Priya - name , S - Surname.  omitted the i in the name priya and gave it as prya+s so pryas.

@Rssh , i know your name smiley36.gif

regards,

priya

well my first two letter name and surname and the later two are I can't say (FRG don't tell them my name please smiley2.gif)
rssh buddy why u dont want to tell your name to everyone ?? are you one of the most wanted in India??............smiley36.gif...smiley36.gif...........or are you some famous personality or workin with ACI???.....smiley17.gif

I'm from the deep South but I like the wild west so the name.....MIND IT...WE ARE LIKE THIS ONLY...belong to the city of the Chennai Superkings... all those phrases made famous by Mtv and Pepsi, of Chennai Tanglish.smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

Am a fan of Star wars and like the name "DarkLord of the Sith" (a.k.a Lord Vader/Darth Vader)...when I first used it as my id for playing Counter-Strike, my friend ended up reading it as "Sith" as "sh*t" smiley19.gif....so promptly changed to DarkLord to avoid any kind of misinterpretations smiley4.gif...Am also a fan of Harry Potter books, and darklord(Voldemort) over there does great things (terrible....but great smiley2.gif)

@ Darklord= i like your id buddy...........n other ids i like are of Durango Dude, V tec guy , Fuel Run God.............these cool ids show that they are of real car enthusists............am off topic......lets get back to it ......

5u3zEr0 is to be read as Subzero.

I love BASS! I am crazy about loud, deep, back massaging bass in my car and have a passion for car audio. Hence the name 5u3 for subwoofer and zEr0 for really low bass!