Sign in to follow this  
P_One

Karun wins at Spa!!!

everybody...Karun Chandhok has passed a major milestone in his burgeoning career, winning the Sprint race at Spa Francorchamps circuit in Belgium. After being denied a sure-shot victory in Turkey, Karun put the disappointment behind him to come back strongly and win in Spa. The highlight of his performance of course was a stunning move on his Monaco nemesis Andy Soucek. Karun passed him on the OUTSIDE to take the top spot on the rostrum!

You can catch the action in a replay on Ten Sports on Sunday at 12:00 pm.

For now, get online here and get KC to relive the experience with you!!

hello all and thanks to all of you for your good wishes !!

spa was certainly a special weekend for me and everyone in the team. all weekend we were strong and despite a wrong call in quali with the gears we knew we had good pace. the races were fantastic and to win my first race at spa of all places was something else. theres a detailed report on my website www.karunchandhok.com and pics on http://gp2.latphoto.co.uk .

i do hope anyone who missed out will get to watch the replay of the race on Ten Sports at noon this sunday ( the 23rd ) !