vineet

Captiva Vs Endeavour Vs Jetta

How does one make up his mind about a product if the same is not even available for Test drive?smiley3.gif

Peculiar issue !!

I have contacted literally all dealers of Chevorlet in Delhi/Noida for Test drive & none of the dealers have a vehicle available for test drive.

One of them gave me a very peculiar answer "Sir why will comapny spend on a vehicle as a test drive vehicle eapecially when it is CBU & is selling well (it has a 1 Month + wait period - without any schemes)

If that is the kind of approach that the co has about the prospective buyers' date=' not too sure if buying a Captiva is a wise idea.smiley18.gif
[/quote']

Chevy is trying to hoodwink you or are plain lazy or they don't think you are a 'bees lakh' client. Captiva's are a rare sight as compared to the CR-V; inspite of being a diesel.
but they have waitings and demand is good...they have already sold in good no's...so in sometime u can see Captiva more than Crv'sss

I think this number game holds true in Surat but in Delhi i tried to map they are still in minisqule numbers compared to CRV

Passat in Delhi is min 24 lakhs & the higher version is for 26 lakhs

Also the diesel Jetta in Delhi comes for either 14.5 lakhs(manual Transmition) or for 16.6 lakhs for Auto transmition

go for captiva.....if u dont want offroading.......main dis adv. of captiva.....dead steering ,vague gearbox......turbo..lag, also no 4x4...so torque steer......adv...includes more legroom , good ride quality.....good economy.....13kmpl.....

i want ford ....then go for endeaver...thunder +....

....if offroading.......u can go for pajero......although unrefined......& old....it is very good vehicle......

well i am a  bit surprised dat jetta lacks some bells and whistles in the diesel base variant...well i am nt too impressed by d gray interiors of d car....vineet how abt a sonata embera crdi ???? i think dat car is a bloody good deal !!!

None of the existing vehicles in that price range drive as good as the one you own, the Laura. Also the Laura is rock-solid built. Coming to your options the Captiva and Endeavor, both have many different characters

captiva is only a 2wd and the endeavor has 2 as well as 4wd options, but as you would stick on to good highways 2wd is more than enough.

Seating- if you badly want 7 seats and lots of space then you have got the right 2 suvs in the basket, or else if 5 seats are enough stick on to the laura of the jeeta, or if you are keen on an suv with 5 seats then I would suggest you the CRV or the Nissan xtrail.

CRV is the best all-rounder for you, with an excellent resale value but no diesel option!!!

Nissan xtrail is an excellent diesel suv but high initial cost and also very high maintenance cost. But the built quality and drive are really good. Can

well i am a  bit surprised dat jetta lacks some bells and whistles in the diesel base variant...well i am nt too impressed by d gray interiors of d car....vineet how abt a sonata embera crdi ???? i think dat car is a bloody good deal !!!
Grey interiors?? i think may be diesel one will have ...but the petrol has beige interiors..........smiley17.gif

Jetta hasnt impressed me . It lacks the modern flair we have come to expect in cars of today, be it the interiors or exterior. How can someone think of selling such a car alongside the likes of CIVIC! Only diesel advantage is there.