dhruwain

why swift fitted with esteem engine

PLEASE TELL US WHICH CAR YOU HAVE BOUGHT THAT HAVE MET YOUR VERY REASONABLE CONDITIONS*.

*HUGE SARCASM IN CASE YOU DID NOT GET IT!

what car I own really isn't your business, dear friend, I didn't buy it from your money

'huge sarcasm' is a huge grammatical error

Well I think that thw 1.3lt suits the swift . It may get the 1.2lt engine later .Also new swift is coming in 2010 .I think this model itself can last another 5 years with out a fuss.

Dear Freinds,

Topic is getting diverted!!!Pl anybody inform me correctly why Maruti Suzuki cheated Indian custumers by fixing modified esteem engine in global suzuki Swift which was a great success.

If really maruti suzuki beleives their esteem engine so powerfull they should have come up with a any new model naming tinku, panku etc,why named Swift to cheat people here!!!

For me , I think MARUTI is way better of than others.

I am happy that they atleast they didnt price the SWIFT ridiculously, the way others have been doing.

Had this been some HONDA, SKODA, or VW.

They would have priced at HUGE PRICE saying this is entirely new car with the ever reliable engine of the say(CITY or OCTAVIA).

Thank God !

@dhruwain what are you unsatisfied with the engine or with the policy of MS even if it did put in the esteem engine so what the buyer knew that .At that time esteem used to sell a lot and people knew that swift had a refined version of it with more torque and power.

For me ' date=' I think MARUTI is way better of than others.

I am happy that they atleast they didnt price the SWIFT ridiculously, the way others have been doing.

Had this been some HONDA, SKODA, or VW.

They would have priced at HUGE PRICE saying this is entirely new car with the ever reliable engine of the say(CITY or OCTAVIA).

Thank God !
[/quote'] Even if others are overpricing u can see many of their products selling really well and about MS, it doesnt deserves to Overprice their products buddy nobody would buy them ....dont compare Ms with Honda, VW ,Skoda,etc.....they are way ahead in quality and also products the thing is that they think that good performance products are not for india so they do not bring them nothing else... 

@ bluesapphire don't try to say we don't deserve Honda products because they are superior .MS still has the best products of its cars in India and Honda has the car without equipment .Well the city zx V-tec 's brakes used to be locked more than the baleno on the same track .Its not because of superior brakes also they price their products very high .

i didnt say that we dont deserve but they think like that coz of poor fuel and road conditions in india...and they are not willing to design all cars especially for india...And if u think, thank God MS doesnt overprice it its because they dont deserve it...u overprice an MS car and some other company car say Honda/Skoda definately nobody will opt for maruti..they have good products but the punch they have is PRICE....major reason for Dzire's waiting is its price ..accept it or not facts it this... bluesapphire2008-07-24 09:08:12

Atleast you agreed than Skoda Toyota and Honda overprice their car .MS is providing maximum customer satisfaction .Even if they increase price by 25k still no one can take their share away infact the global Suzuki is relying with MS for profits and they understand that if this foot hold is taken away then they are at high risk .

Lets go back to the topic.

i want dhruwain to let me know what problems r their in the esteem engine which has been fitted in swift ???? for once u hav gt 2 understand dat an engine needs to be reliable !!! now tell me the advantages of new engine of sx4 compared to old engine of swift (old bcoz somone is complaining) ????? d engine has good refinement and fuel efficiency and performance as well...what more u want ???? i think for u guys ms should do what hyundai did....they took the santro e-rlx engine and put it in i-10 with d name of i.r.d.e !!! this guy really likes fancy abbrevations !!!!

will anybody buy swift at fabia's price........??? MS want people to buy their car ....at a competitive price.. & wants to increase the sales......for which it uses its available engines.....avg. build quality........so that they can give the car competitive price.......SWIFT .....was a successful car not only because of its performance....& style....but also its better pricing.........

Mehul,

I never told the engine which fitted in Swift is not good.See my question what i want??ok.i am just asking u guys, if this engine is so powerfull why u cant make another model and fit there.why u replaced original engine(which sold in other countries in Swift)with this esteem engine  in India?you can sell swift very easily??if MS having guts let them make new model fixing this engine!!!lets see.

why Maruti Suzuki not selling the Swift with the same engine which selling in other countries like Australia Europe etc???

Also tell me Swift engine changes country to country>????

Dont tell me again MS want to cut the cost tahts why ok???

This is cheating from MS then what??/

i want dhruwain to let me know what problems r their in the esteem engine which has been fitted in swift ???? for once u hav gt 2 understand dat an engine needs to be reliable !!! now tell me the advantages of new engine of sx4 compared to old engine of swift (old bcoz somone is complaining) ????? d engine has good refinement and fuel efficiency and performance as well...what more u want ???? i think for u guys ms should do what hyundai did....they took the santro e-rlx engine and put it in i-10 with d name of i.r.d.e !!! this guy really likes fancy abbrevations !!!!
but buddy this engine was sold all over world and india was not getting any different engine and this is wat Druwain is saying....And by the way in no time they bought all new engine...(but not to mention they are available in top 3 variants...but later i guess all variants will be getting this Kappa only

Honestly, speaking most owners had no problems with a 1990, Maruti 800. Does that mean MUL made no changes to the 800 since it's launch? It did. Sometimes on it's own, most of the time to stay current.

No one (even Maruti's worst critics) has doubts about the reliability of Suzuki's engines. The poor chap like many others is only asking why Maruti didn't launch the latest engine on offer in other countries. We should be helping him with answers rather than questioning why he wants a newer engine.

Mehul' date='

I never told the engine which fitted in Swift is not good.See my question what i want??ok.i am just asking u guys, if this engine is so powerfull why u cant make another model and fit there.why u replaced original engine(which sold in other countries in Swift)with this esteem engine  in India?you can sell swift very easily??if MS having guts let them make new model fixing this engine!!!lets see.

why Maruti Suzuki not selling the Swift with the same engine which selling in other countries like Australia Europe etc???

Also tell me Swift engine changes country to country>????

Dont tell me again MS want to cut the cost tahts why ok???

This is cheating from MS then what??/
[/quote'] Here check out this global senerio

Check the latter they offer both 1.3lt as well as 1.5lt VVt engine also 1.3lt multijet . They are not bringing the 1.5lt is due to poor FE the VVt might not favour our fuel and it 2 lakhs more expensive even if suzuki invest to make that engine .

If still not satisfied then pls tellsmiley2.gif