vibhor

Which car manufacturer's Logo you like most??

Why not VW' date=' esp. since Bajaj are using essentially the same logo rotated by 90 degrees!!

I love the prancing horse (wrong tail notwithstanding) and the Porsche.
[/quote'] Yeah right pointed out sgiitk...........here is the VW logo...................smiley17.gif

volkswagen-logo.thumbnail.jpg

in any rolls royce car, there is one 'statue' which is placed on top of the grille, on the bonnet. it called some lady, i cant recollect. i love that too, though its not their logo, but its found on every rolls royce..

Rolls Royce logo and their Mascot 'The Spirit of Ectasy' looks regal. 3 pointed star of Merc looks elegant, Logos of Ferrari, Lambo and Jaguar symbolise power. All these logos reflect the personality of their respective cars.

Ok....the Rolls Royce mascot is known as "The Spirit of Ectasy"........

I want to upload a beautiful Rolls logo picture but cant find any option to select a picture from my PC.

Can any body guide me please

Yes sure, go to the announcement section in the forum & read the topic -forum functions-  posting pics. Still if you have any difficulty, Ill guide you further.

speed2008-07-28 17:09:06

Friends......today there is whole article on The Hindu (supplementary Metro Plus Delhi) newspaper about the logos of car makers (like Mazda, Maruti Suzuki, Volks Wagen, Tata, Ford, Fiat n more) n how were they formed n there r logos of them too...from when the company was started till now.......its really very very intresting ..check it out u will also like it ..........smiley20.gif