Vroomo

New Logan

but at 7.15 lacs logan diesel is a bit pricey compared to the dzire at 6.9 sumthing....bt really the ride of logan is in league with cars like civic and corolla !!!

If the the ride of logan is in league with cars like civic and corolla , why not petrol logan ?

Corollas ride quality is poor, Civic is too low & underbelly scrapes on even minor raised portions on the road.

Logan is a sensible car, but not for an enthusiast, looks are a major letdown.

i had a good long test drive in the Logan Diesel recently and i felt it a bit underpowered , interiors were not of good quality though the Cabin was roomy and Spacious. i somehow dint like the boring looks of the logan from all sides. but one thing is for sure , the m&m are trying hard to sell the logan coz they are facing a stiff competition from the Dzire n others, i say instead of adding these goodies they should also give it a better styling in order to improve sales.

regards,

priya

Even I felt Logan diesel underpowered. Logan does not look like a modern car as far as design is concerned. So, it was more necessary to change looks rather than add features. Very few people are going to pay so much for the new logan.

Atlast M&m have updated their site...the new Logan Edge is good...the interiors are quite good now with wooden console and leather seats...it now has Mobile Arm Rest means it can be carried anywhere its not with rear seat...it has Chrome exhaust tip, etc....Only thing is now missing in edge is it should have company alloys especially with that Purple color...it also has kenwood audio with Aux-in and Usb...