vibhor

Maruti Rolls out limited edition 800 'unique'!!

@ anveshp= sorry i dont have any of its pics at this time ....if i will get then surely post them.........beige upholestry ......i think entire interiors will be beige...like door pads etc......smiley17.gif

Its a ltd edition jst like Alto X-fun type and it will look good but still it will be an 800 . The X-fun in Golden color looks more modern and my suggestion to MS is that they make that STD .

....but still i personally dont like nano it looks a box with tiny wheels attatched to it...to me......no thats not the reason that i own a 800 so i like it......800 loks like proper car with very good pricing...........n ya ....do u remember when i asked to vote between 800 n nano......the majority was still with our 800............here is its link.................. 

...M800 ......it has become too old......either they should give it a good face lift.........or  discontinue......it has served for 25 yrears......and that too with single major  facelift.....

i will never classify nano as a car...itz basically a family autorickshaw !!! i dont think nano is going to be a safe car and certainly i dont like d engine being underneath d rear seat.....maruti to counter nano should launch a model of 800 at close to 1.6-1.8 lacs by which people will think before buying a nano...currently anyone buying a nano wont even look at a 800 cause in itz present state it costs twice as much as nano !!!

i will never classify nano as a car...itz basically a family autorickshaw !!! i dont think nano is going to be a safe car and certainly i dont like d engine being underneath d rear seat.....maruti to counter nano should launch a model of 800 at close to 1.6-1.8 lacs by which people will think before buying a nano...currently anyone buying a nano wont even look at a 800 cause in itz present state it costs twice as much as nano !!!
Also the Nano look more stylish and best in yellow like the Ferrari F40 smiley4.gifsmiley36.gif 

Exactly mehul ....thats also what i think about nano....smiley17.gif

i think if a single guy wants to buy a  nano its just useless ..as mehul said nano is a family autorickshaw.....at that price of nano he can buy a damn cool Yamaha R15....well thats just  my personal thinkin only.......

...M800 ......it has become too old......either they should give it a good face lift.........or  discontinue......it has served for 25 yrears......and that too with single major  facelift.....
smiley1.gif..i dont think so that maruti will easily discontinue it best seller 800...bcoz after alto has took its place but still 800 comes  in top 10 on the sales chart.........ya but i think there should be a facelift given to it.......or say the third generation 800!!smiley17.gif

no its too old and does not satisfy any safety and emission norms so Omni,800 should be discontinued...actually Govt. should force MS to discontinue it...And after launching so many models they may discontinue many of their models coz its foolishness to keep all models going just for the sake of increasing its portfolio...