sksaba

Hyundai i10 Magna

Go for it ! smiley1.gif With the new engine u will get more power (around 15 bhp) compared to the current model and so u can expect very good performace from the car. Also i10 is one of the safest small car.

defenitely....can go for kappa......initial pickup is not improved........considering....1.1L engine....but  midrange.....performance is improved......

for 3.99 lakhs <magna>...i10 with .kappa engine....is too ...pricey.... i think i10 with 1.1 L is a good buy......

if u want more......performance......can go for swift lxi

according to aci the 0-100 kmph figure is reached by kappa engine in around 12-13 secs which is 2-3 secs faster dan the old engine....d power is increased but d fuel efficiency is same as the old engine.....one thing more  after buying i10 kappa get a tyre upgrade coz d tyres cuming in i10 r really very thin kinds...d ones wich comes in an alto !!!!

i dont think i10 is superb.......they have made...good interiors ....for it...thats for sure.......but profile of i10 is same as that of santro.....no increase in space.....only they have changed front & rear design.......it was launched with same engine of santro....<1.1L>....& priced it 30 ks higher than santro.......all around the globe.....santro ...was replaced by i10 ...but here ....they r selling along with santro at a higher price...now they have given 1.2L engine & priced in the range of swift........

Thread Moved.

FRG

FRG,

What is this Thread Moved ?

I see this Thread Moved in most of your replies.

So please tell me the answer of Thread Moved and clear my doubt.

Bye.

I just visited Advaith Hyundai showroom in Bangalore. According to them 1.2 Kappa i10 is available only in sport and asta varients. Only Automatic is available in kappa magna.

Their website does say Magna manual is also available with Kappa

Anybody seen it in showroom?

Sports is priced at 5lac on road in bangalore. Asta is priced 5.7 laks.

Seems pricey.

I drive a 03 Zen Lxi currently. Makes sense to for for i10 Kappa?