vibhor

Official RACING GAMES thread.

@blue sapphire= prostreet is nfs

my review to the game is that it is good but has lost charm of street racing as the original nfs used to be. customization is simply too good

Well there is only one edition as far as i know. I got my DVD for only Rs.300!! If you were in bombay, i would have given you mine. And as mine is the cracked version, you dont need the CD to run it...

Hi guys, i want to buy a good racing game for my XBOX360...

Please suggest me which one to buy, it should have good graphics and lot other things than just racing like some missions, mods, races, racing with other than cars like bikes, off-road vehicles, etc. in one game...

Help me out...

I think the graphics of the game is not that great and the mods did have that detailinng feel that I get in NFS MW .

I am now waiting for NFS shift to come this october.

Has anyone played racedriver grid??....its got damage and racetracks....no street racing and customisation apart from that its really nice...nfs undercover is not that great....but u can take a zonda or a gallardo in a tunnel and it sounds totally realistic and awesome....

Well i bought GTA liberty city as it offers everything although no mods but has missions, car/boat/plane/helicopter driving, races, murders, etc...But yes its not racing or car game..But its fun playing it, its been 10-12 days and i have completed 23%.

---BUMP---

Am interested in good racing games for my Xbox360, should have good graphics, good cars, and should be interesting, generally car racings tend to get boring in few days.

Any suggestions...I will be getting it from U.S...

I have played RaceDriver Grid. It is a good game although nothing beats NFS MW. I have played and finished the careers and challenge modes of NFS MW, NFS Shift and NFS Undercover and after thorough analysis and game-play, I can assure everyone that NFS MW is the best. Nothing beats it.

I will put up the snapshots of my NFS MW cars pretty soon

Yes sir, Burnout is the best ever game for Playstation. It has many versions -Burnout Revenge, Burnout Paradise, Burnout Dominator. It is the only game series that beats Need For Speed series in almost all the aspects of the game. The graphics and the feel of the game is completely unbeatable

i saw this for PSP but honestly it was not appealing at all! I mean the graphics for instance were horrible! but that was Formula 1 2K10. Maybe this is different!