newdrive

Hyundai i10 vs AVEO U-VA

Its a no brainer.

i10 is the one to go for

Aveo is a large car but both the hatch and the seadan are't doing well, and are rearly seen on roads.

But if are seeing for a spacious hatch - check out the Fabia HTP petrol or the Swift VXI

Swift isnt that spacious...if space is ur priority then Uva is best ,overall car is good but still whem compared to its competitors i.e getz and swift,its isnt powerful and interiors are not good at all.....its quite spacious and cabin is roomy, ride quality is fantastic, its smooth like any chevy but looks are not of everybodys taste and interiors are not good......is space is not concern go for i10 kappa its good..

i don kno but i prefer u-va over d i10......its more spacious nd cummon so many i10's on d road u-va has a road presence i10 is a gud car but still even looks while u-va is better nd chevy's warranty package is a peace of mind......its ur decision but i wud go 4 d u-va

ya.........the first car should be small ..n in which you feel most comfortable drive.... n thats the i10..U-VA is slightly bigger if compared to i10.......smiley17.gifvibhor2008-07-28 13:24:24

UVA is a heavy car, sells in very few nos. & most probably will have a new model replacing it in not so distant future. Also its not as fuel efficient as i10 & would cost significantly more to maintain.

The Aveo UVA looks old and not many are seen on the roads, it's not that popular. Probably being bought by people like me, haha, one that falls for the underdogs. i10 Kappa will serve you well and it's the latest and won't go out in a hurry, and will have better residuals than the Chevy.

But why do you fall for underdogs' date=' any specific reasons? [/quote']

Basically I didn't want to pay that much for a Toyota Corolla, and the Elantra was some 3 lakhs cheaper, feature for feature, at that time. And have had an Accent for 6 years and it served me well. And Hyundai has the second largest service network behind Maruti; and I like their service. I didn't fall blindly for the underdog, it was a calculated risk; and I have no regrets.

So than thats not an underdog for you! I went in for the upperdog -corolla, so to speak & well there are regrets , but not for not going in for elantra instead.

So than thats not an underdog for you! I went in for the upperdog -corolla' date=' so to speak & well there are regrets , but not for not going in for elantra instead. [/quote']

I got a good deal mainly coz it was an underdog, not doing good numbers. Atleast your Corolla exists, mine is history: Stopped production, God know's how long they will service my car. My EMI's go on till Dec, 2010. Though they also gave me a 4 year warranty, so they may honor that atleast, I think. Service so far has been excellent. Ever since I look delivery of the car<in Dec, 2005> my service costs have been only Rs.4,500. My running has been paltry though just 12,000 kms soo far.
Durango Dude2008-07-29 19:22:26

Don't go for the UVA as there are rumours that it will soon be getting a facelift. However, it does trounce the i10 in terms of space and ride quality. Interiors are a big disappointment and the engine lacks grunt.

i have driven a new aveo uva of a friend of mind and d engine dint impress me at all...d kind of punch u associate with new engines was missing from uva though when i test drove d car it had just 25 clicks on it...an d interiors of uva are totally yuck and feel as if they have been taken from maruti 800...if u want a spacious car then buy a uva or else i10 is a clear winner in all departments !!!!