vibhor

Next -Gen Mercedes Benz E class Spied!!!!!

Hi guys........next gen Merc E class has been spied testing..........here is its pics..............smiley1.gif

merceclassspy2.thumbnail.jpg

merceclassspy1.jpg

merceclassspy3.jpg

This is the next generation Mercedes-Benz E-Class which is expected to debut at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show, next September. The sheet metal changes are exhaustive and the styling is evolutionary. The car looks handsome in profile but its still a bit understated. The front features a lower grille and twin headlights which have become an E-Class trademark, are square-edged than rounded in the current model.

The S-Class wheel arches haven

Its a case of best becoming better. But sadly these are too expensive cars. Im only interested in the cars I can lay my hands now or in the near future.

Yes i too feel so.

@ bluesapphire = yeah!! right our present E  is better.........but  i like the thing that it looks like our S class specially from front...... smiley17.gifvibhor2008-07-30 10:05:48

right the new C class also looks like S.........n i remember that there was a pic of new E in one of the issue of ACI....this one is lookin quite different from that isnt it??

@ speed - well not as generic as bmw though. 3, 5, 7 series are very hard to differentiate. current mercs atleast have different characters across C, E and S class..I think major problem for Merc and for BMW comes when they want to retain there trademark grills. other manufacturers hardly have that theme and hence can try something different..

I wasnt talking about intersegment, but as a whole. Even lesser carmakers are going in for revolutionary designs, if Merc. sticks to the same design philosophy for long, it might get displaced.

Here's a better pic. Looks sweet - but is it hot enough to give the 5 series sleepless nights?

Definitely not. The 5 series looks are in a completely different league.

This E class is a big disappointment in the looks front. It looks like a bigger C with ugly headlights. I do not understand why Mercedes is making its cars more sportier. They did it with the S and now are trying it with the E. Mercedes should stick to its elegant looks.

I do not understand why Mercedes is making its cars more sportier. They did it with the S and now are trying it with the E. Mercedes should stick to its elegant looks.

I couldn't have agreed more!! If they want to make sprotier cars they can do it with their other classes like the CLS and others. They are spoiling the understated, executive and elegant image that one associates with the Esmiley6.gif