anjan_c2007

Hyundai i 20 SPY SHOTS

Nice info., this car looks to be  biggest in its class, muscular & modern. Surely this should spell demise to the Getz.

Also seems to be spacious & in Fabias category.

speed2008-07-30 15:24:37

Great work Anjan. The looks have been completely disguised. Probably they are tyre pressure monitors, the car looks low slung: probably weighed down by all the monitoring equipment. Lets see how well it turns out. But one thing that can surely kill it is: if it's priced above the Getz. Hyundai should play its VFM card rather than try to compete with the Fabia's and Jazz's of the world, that's where it's strength lies, like Maruti had a sensible price for the runaway hit Swift. Otherwise it will end up another Getz or Fusion: total flop.

looks good and has european styling like i10 but pricing should be good....but as hyundai has said earlier that previously it wasnt going to launch this one here but only for exports from india but then they will allow some units to be sold in india...so this one may be expensive coz its not targeted for indians but its targeted for export from india to other countries

Most (or say every) of the new cars which r tested are always heavily disgiusied heavily...infact now am also having a doubt that is this the new i20....n am sure that its not spied here in india.....so may be if this the i20...the model which will be on sale here will be quite different......

beige actually looks good...here black means grey in lower segment cars...i dont prefer grey...black means it should be like of top quality like in Fabia/Laura/Octavia elegant ...leather wrapped black intereiors...even Jetta comes with grey interiors and i dont like that...

Biege looks good , but gets dirty easily.

Diesel models sell without frills & features, while its hard to sell petrols. Skoda Octy diesel used to come with beige interiors in top end variants- elegance & L&K.