vibhor

NewTata Indica V3 coming...now launched!

@ octane= so did  u finally bought indica or some other car for yourself?

No, i stayed away from the Indica. as i mentioned the ergonomics are very poor. I bought myself a sparingly used Elantra petrol.

I am not sure how many people loved this car so much as to buy both the diesel as well as petrol version!!! smiley1.gif

octane_1002008-08-01 13:52:52

@ octane= so did  u finally bought indica or some other car for yourself?

No' date=' i stayed away from the Indica. as i mentioned the ergonomics are very poor. I bought myself a sparingly used Elantra petrol.

I am not sure how many people loved this car so much as to buy both the diesel as well as petrol version!!! smiley1.gif

[/quote']

Hey Octane, from one Elantra <petrol> owner to another, cheers!!! How much did you buy it for? The price would definitely give a heartache to all who bought the Elantra new, I guess. I'm curious, let me know.
Durango Dude2008-08-01 18:25:49

hmm.....thats good news that actual competition for innova is going to be started.....i agree with speed that X-over is the name of concept may be the real one will hav diffent name........

@vtec guy= its nice that you spotted the testing tata car....but it could be more better if could snap it pics ...but anyways now they ar  captured in your eyes......smiley17.gif

well it was very dark, highway roads are not that well lit like city roads and i was driving / chasing these cars to get better look smiley17.gif

Guys news about new indica has been confirmed so here it is....................smiley17.gif..

Confirmed:smiley1.gif

-The Indica V3 will be Named the Indica Vista
-Saphire will be the sub-name for the version which runs on Fiat's FIRE series of engines
- Production has begun with the first OK stickered models out in the factory.
- Clarion mp3 players on the factory fitted stereo models
- Will be out hunting the Swift 1.3 MJD with a vengeance. Specific focus on drivability & engine response to be as good if not better than the swifty. Also expect the price to be right in the swifts range.
- The entire welding line has been automated/robotized. Expect much better weld quality.I%20agree.gif

Slightly unconfirmed:

-4 engine options smiley4.gif
-2 fiat ones 1.3 MJD, FIRE
-2 Tata ones 1.5 diesel NA & another petrol

Will be out at the dealerships within a month.smiley17.gif
Initial reports suggest the 1.3 runs like the wind...

(news by a teamBHPian siverfire)smiley2.gif
vibhor2008-08-02 16:24:03

oh good info vibhor....so now we can see some improved INDICAs on roadsmiley32.gif....really expecting lots of thing from the owner of JLR....it means it will have also petrol engine which is in palio right now 1.1 FIRE

thanks bluesapphire.......ya am also happy to know that its going to launch here with fiat's FIRE engine n also with improved interiors too..... smiley17.gifvibhor2008-08-02 18:28:51

Nice info. vibhor. So, my guess which I expressed in earlier posts on good build quality & launch before Nano turned right!

1.3 MJD will be what I'll be looking in for,  but Tatas own 1.5 diesel is also a good powerplant now.

there nothin in it to like or dislike.......hmm....even when i see Vibgyor written elsewhere sometimes for a second it looks like vibhor to me!smiley36.gif........in my present avatar its a BMW 6 series rear view........i snapped it in autoexpo 08......

Guys news about new indica has been confirmed so here it is....................smiley17.gif..

Confirmed:smiley1.gif

-The Indica V3 will be Named the Indica Vista
-Saphire will be the sub-name for the version which runs on Fiat's FIRE series of engines
- Production has begun with the first OK stickered models out in the factory.
- Clarion mp3 players on the factory fitted stereo models
- Will be out hunting the Swift 1.3 MJD with a vengeance. Specific focus on drivability & engine response to be as good if not better than the swifty. Also expect the price to be right in the swifts range.
- The entire welding line has been automated/robotized. Expect much better weld quality.I%20agree.gif

Slightly unconfirmed:

-4 engine options smiley4.gif
-2 fiat ones 1.3 MJD' date=' FIRE
-2 Tata ones 1.5 diesel NA & another petrol

Will be out at the dealerships within a month.smiley17.gif
Initial reports suggest the 1.3 runs like the wind...

(news by a teamBHPian siverfire)smiley2.gif
[/quote']

Great work, again, Vibhor, keep it up...