vibhor

NewTata Indica V3 coming...now launched!

@ speed = thanks buddy for advice n pic.......but i just want to be in cars .......not in rainbow ..sky etc........but thanks again...if u want i can do it after sometime!

I love being in natures company, see my avatar, its also nature at its best. Rainbow would be very refreshing. More than anything it will send a much needed GREEN message across.

hey everyone guess nature is the talk of the day....

anyways about indica v3 i guess the looks that new indica sports are quite devilish as compared to the old humble looking indica if one sees from the front... I guess the car will do really well and ya Thanks to vibhor for getting all the info..

Cheers

Vroomosmiley32.gif

@vroomo= thanks dear...... smiley17.gif

Friends!!.........actually INDICA V3 was codenamed as X1 .n the comin car from tata on suv platform INDICRUZ is codenamed as X2.......maybe u will be knowning that....!smiley1.gif

vibhor2008-08-04 10:27:27

nice pics yaar thanks to the bhpian who clicked the pics.. so wat do you think about the interiors and ya i wish to get registered on team bhp how does it work because i guess the site is moderated..

Cheers

Vroomo

"Vibgyor", as an ID & rainbow as an avatar would blow away everything! You could try it.

hey buddy........i hav set the pic u gave for my profile.looking good..thanks...........smiley17.gif

You are welcome buddy, its looking amazing, blaze of nature amidst smoke & fire. I have replied in some other post too.

This was just one eg. , you could check out other pics. of rainbow too. But , surely this one is looking good.

friends  !!! here is the pic of its interior......snapped by kpbhatt a bhpian ...smiley17.gif

33982d1217491310-all-new-indica-v3-31-07

33985d1217491310-all-new-indica-v3-31-07

Interiors look good, but have you noticed a lack of storage space on the dash, probably it's gonna come with airbags as standard, soo its dash is smooth and uncluttered to make way for the SRS. The Speedo Odo console in the center looks 'gimicky' and it's fancy has worn thin with the Spark. Having moved the Speedo to the centre they should have made some storage space at the driver end of the dash, coz the SRS will be there in the Steering hub; whatsay? Or will that look 'too' odd?

yes... right DD there is shortage of storage space........n ya they should atleast shud have  made some space behind steering......personally speaking i dont like the speedo ..etc meters in the centre.....its place was behind steering n should be there only......first it was here available in spark ...n now everyone is copying it!!!...........but dashboard looks nuch better than our present indica.......n nice combi of beige and black/grey!!......smiley17.gif 

Interiors are innovative, Nissan tried this concept of center mounted console in X- Trail , but in new gen. X-trail they have reverted back to the conventional setup.

Airbags in Indica is a step up in right direction.

i think now in india atleast basic safety features like airbags should be mandatory....

I'm always of the opinion that any safety measures that protect the driver should be available, but it should NOT be mandatory by any law in India. We have enough population of irresponsible people. If someone is not wearing helmet, let it be so. But we should not allow him to violate traffic rules which cause danger to others.

Why So
i am actually not very sure about reason i head abt this in discovery or i think it was ACi that airbags inflate at very high speed n if any thing(like passanger or other object) crashes on it suddenly then the airbag  may work like a bomb!!it will blow up! n therefore its harmful so in modern cars when belt is not worn there is a sensor which starts making noise !!smiley17.gifvibhor2008-08-05 10:57:05

Yes, airbags are beneficial only if one is wearing a seat belt, otherwise injury can be caused by the airbag itself. Without a seat belt, there can be 2 situations:

1. The blow from the airbag would be tremendous & it will be somewhat like striking on the steering only.

2. The the back force after striking the airbag will be such that it will facilitate whiplash injury.

In some modern cars other than a sensor , warning the passenger about not wearing a seat belt, theres a mechanism by which an airbag does not deploy if one is not wearing a seatbelt.

Well, Ive heard nothing like blowing up of an airbag, maybe it can take place. But without a seat belt on, otherwise also injury is going to be there , weather airbag blows like a bomb or not.