vibhor

NewTata Indica V3 coming...now launched!

.....n here is some tech specification. for indica safire........................

Capacity 1,248cc
Number of Cylinders
4 Number of Valves
16 Bore x Stroke
69.6mm x 82mm Maximum Power
75bhp @ 4,000rpm Maximum Torque
190Nm @ 2,000rpm Fuel Distribution
Common rail Air Charging System
Fixed geometry turbo charger with intercooler Emission
BS-III Fuel Injection System
Common rail multi injection @ 1,400 bar Drive Train
DOHC Oil Filter
Green oil filter
(team bhp)

I think, front & rear  might have had some bumper to bumper situations & so the gaps. The windshield plastic beading might be loose. These are probably test cars & are used roughly. But these small niggles would not be present on the launch models.

@vtec guy = right!! its bigger but better than present indica!

i didnt like its wheelcovers.....the old one were good! the front bumper is just plain without any special design..........rear lights looks like marina.....

The whole appeal & stance is looking good. Its more rounded than the old Indica. How would be the drivers judgement of body, in the old Indica , drivers were not able to judge the dimensions properly from the inside , so scratched Indicas were a common site. Hope Tata has taken care of this.

..................n here is the front view

35058d1217859128t-all-new-indica-v3-v32.

So the uneven panel gaps remain, and the glass area of the headlamps is increasing and it's extending to the fenders nowadays and it can get easily nicked in today's choc-a-block traffic. Same with the i10 where the headlamps form blisters projecting out from the front fenders just inviting to get nicked, by a bike handle bar or cycle. Frontal view looks better than all other views. Thanks, Vibhor, again for the pics.

oh nothing to be worried about it.......when u hav made it to 900 then 100 is nothing.........i think you will be upgraded to advance liscence in this month only!!!.........ok i hav a quiery...i read in announcement sec that advance also gets ability to upload images........can you tell me how to upload it without using that slow imageshack....or i think bluesappphire may know abt this.......

sorry am off topic!

Gur & Shakkar in your mouth !

I have uploaded images without using imageshack & without an advanced license. Just clink on insert image link above posts & insert the link. 

oh!!!!!!!!! great man!!!!!you should have told me this earlier when i was struggling on imageshack!!.........i had many probs in posting pics in my thread "Snapshots of Mumbai"!!...anyways thanks buddy!

friends!! did you noticed that the new indica now will come with pull-type door handles!!..n also i think it hav a single long wiper!......i love the thing that previous inca's smiling grille has not gone but slightly changed!

Insider information

The first lot of V3s to be sold in India will have MJD engines imported from Europe since Ranjangaon plant has just started the production.

So first few lucky people can go for the new Indica with imported engines..

Cheers

Vroomosmiley20.gif