newdrive

Car Audio for Hyundai i10 Magna

I'm buying a brand new Hyndai i10 Magno Kappa very soon.. Can you suggest me a suitable audio system and speakers.

My budget is around 15K to 20K.. I'm looking for a branded system with features like CD, DVD, FM, Front AUX Input, Bluetooth (that can be paired with a mobile phone), and USB.. Also, the sound quality of the speakers is a priority. I'm very much ignorant in this car accessories.. So, I'm not sure if my budget is sufficient..

A single din headunit with features mentioned would cost around 8-10k, from a reputed brand(Pioneer, sony) & would carry warranty. Bluetooth makes it a little expensive.

Speakers - 6x9, would cost around 4k,(Pioneer)

Screen for DVD, costs around 4.5k.(JVC)

Get a head unit from Pioneer/Kenwood/Alpine. A mid range hu should cost around 10 grand. With DVD playback a bit more. Get component speakers for the front and 6 x 9 speakers for the rear. Spend more for the front speakers.

dude whatever you buy just avoid audio systems frm sony cause they are pricey compared to others and really not worth it....i recently got fitted audio system of pionner in my car and its d 2050 model and costed me 3000 bucks...it can play mp3/wma and other formats plus it has an aux input but no bluetooth but it came with a remote...so i am completely satisfied by pioneer and it was a good value for money proposition !!! 

@mehul = What???????? sony is costly n not woth it????........dear i hav got SONY XPLOD fitted in my car....for abt 7-8 k with sony speakers aswellas head unit......it hav awesome sound quality n its really woth it!...

Well Sony is for those who want wid bill thing as they come with 1 year warranty. And there sound clarity is awesome

Pioneer also comes with bill but it quite expensive , and its sound has clarity but it produces more bass than the sony ones . Personally i have Pioneer HU .

Speakers,  JBL for best for the rear . trust me they are worth money .

Yes, Alpine's are a little expensive but you can get one for 10k. Sony's sound and build qualtiy is just average with my experience. Pioneer's sound quality and features are much ahead of the Sony's. I have used Pioneer HU's extensively and they have performed very well.

go for a pioneer HU......... or alpine.........

front component speakers from blaunkpunkt......... realr 6 inches OVAL speakers from JBL or Bull audio.......... wud get to 15000 and add bass tubes........

if planning for side panel speakers than add amplifier too............

consult gaurav narang if your budget.......... or anyone els's budget crosses 1L

I don't know, but don't you think having a DVD or VCD is very distracting for the driver. I personally feel so; like your comments. Sony is probably best system is value for money and delivers good sound and is reliable. Have had 3 Sony systems in my previously owned cars and can vouch for their performance and reliability. Durango Dude2008-08-14 18:39:28