vibhor

24K Gold on Toyota Camry!!!!!

smiley1.gif....Hi friends..................Check out this 2007 Toyota Camry in 24k gold !!!

And in case, you have any remote interest in this creation, this Gold Camry is up for sale in Dubai for 135,000 AED which comes somewhere around $37,800.!!.....smiley17.gif

And in case, you have any remote interest in this creation, this Gold Camry is up for sale in Dubai for 135,000 AED which comes somewhere around $37,800.

gold-camry-dubai_3.jpg

gold-camry-dubai.jpg

gold-camry-dubai_4.jpg

(cubic capacity)

ya i just saw it today on cubic capacity.....this 24K gold one is around 8lacs cheaper than our normal one...seriously if one is very fond of cars he should just go in US or in Dubai to enjoy cars....my uncle who does business here and also in dubai was fond of Prado but he cant afford to spend 40lacs on that car...so he just bought Prado worth Rs12Lacs as he also have a house there but he spends only little time in dubai but still to enjoy he bought this car...my father always tells me to settle there if i want to have some good cars which is very tough to get in india....

Wow, Shiekhs are having all the fun ! If it were to be in India, one would need special guards to protect the ornaments, otherwise thiefs would pull away every last bit of gold.

Well, gold is a hard substance , slush & mud aint going to inflict any damage!

But these types of cars are hardly taken into such conditions. Anyway the owner must be owning a fleet of cars, so one for each occasion.

A big waste of money and very typical of a Sheikh, if one of them owns

this car. The car colour is really nice but the gold colour does not

really look that good with it. The car looks kind of gawdy with the

gold on it.