Whats ur poll in Luxury cars

which of these u will choose  

28 members have voted

1. 1. which of these u will choose

• Mercedes Benz E class
    • Audi A6
    • BMW 5 Series
    • Volvo S80

i like Volvo more for its comfortable seats, good quality interiors though are plain and simple, build quality and world class safety...but still i voted Audi A6 as its overall a good car....with good interiors and safety features and space it a good package...i like Bmw more than Audi but as its ride quality is not good at all i voted A6....no merc for me coz it lacks many features when compared..

But Looks wise i love Volvo S80's plain yet sporty and elegant look...

@speed ... ya buddy it carries prestige but nowadays u cant say that it has maximum prestige...even Bmw and Audi is thier in minds of people....though Merc is oldest luxuries in India and thats why it ruled hearts of many people but still people now also understands the importance of Bmw and AUdi..

oh.....! bluesapphire you hav posted the pics........i was just going to post them.....anywasys nice pics........the  5 looks really very cool n royal!!.....especially it its eagle styled headlamps......E is good car as a status symbol......in A6 u will get some of the qualities of both 5 and E....!......S80 is only good if you are more concious for your life!

ya but still i like its plain interiors too...it has good features also and its comfortable too...its engine is smooth and ride quality is in league of MB so overall its good car....only drawback is its interiors and some features and thus it went back in the league...but i like its interiors too as its better than Merc... but i know that volvo's is very few peoples choice...most would opt for MB and BMW...bluesapphire2008-08-06 10:46:23

I will go for MercedesE class cos at the end of the day first name that comes in my mind when asked about luxury sedan is mercedes may be others have better features but Mercedes rules....

bmw for me for looks ' date=' power

Just 21 , i need a sports car nt an uncles dream car Merc E class .

[/quote']

Just wanted to let you know that the Merc with the E280 cdi engine is the fastest car of the lot officially.. Also it has a 7 speed electronic transmission that BMW owners can only dream of. So 'uncle's dream car can take the pants off your so called 'sports car'.

bmw for me for looks ' date=' power

Just 21 , i need a sports car nt an uncles dream car Merc E class .

[/quote']

Just wanted to let you know that the Merc with the E280 cdi engine is the fastest car of the lot officially.. Also it has a 7 speed electronic transmission that BMW owners can only dream of. So 'uncle's dream car can take the pants off your so called 'sports car'.

Compare the Price also dude !!

Bring on the same technology in both cars then we wil c who takes whoz pants off . Sooner or later every car company comes out withe there own technologies .