vibhor

Scoop! Next Gen Chevy optra/Cruze spied!!

Great pics vibhor.

The car looks good although the rear look common as its blend of current optra and civic..

but overall package seems good..

Interiors are good, a true sports car type but i doubt if this type of interiors will come to india.. 

I really feel for these beautiful cars, The same Chevrolet Spark if belonged to a Maruti would have sold multi times more.....even U-VA for that matter is a very capable car..but for the parent company......so its not essentially the car itself but a lot of other things that changes our decision to go for a particular car.....However this one looks a real stunner, just saw honda pics on the other thread, must say this is far far superior looks wise.

cruze....rocks......
it has all the features........to kill the other cars of the segment..........

By time the Cruze hits our roads, Honda would be ready with a Civic that looks like an F-117 Stealth, ready for take off, that would definitely steal the thunder from any other car. Off Late Honda's design team has a clear sense of direction, and is pulling away from Toyota that's been left floundering in it's wake.
Durango Dude2008-09-18 18:02:13

I agree with you. Also, I dont have high expectations from Chevy., till now they have'nt been able to crack the Indian market. GM does have a long lineup in India, but none of its products are class leaders, future too would remain the same, if their global position is any indication.

Is Cruz also one of derivatives from Daewoo?

I agree with you. Also' date=' I dont have high expectations from Chevy., till now they have'nt been able to crack the Indian market. GM does have a long lineup in India, but none of its products are class leaders, future too would remain the same, if their global position is any indication.

Is Cruz also one of derivatives from Daewoo?

[/quote']

Yes it is one of derivatives from Daewoosmiley13.gif

hey this looks fantastic Vibhor , thanks , Crzue really looks great too , the present magnums styling wasnt good , and this one roccks for sure , especially not to mention the Diesel, and it looks like my civic but front end is too sporty as well , cmon chevy bring this beauty to India faaast.

Regards,

Priya

ya..right speed!!atleast GM should give its cars some originality n its own identity!!...see the rear bumper looks like just it has been taken from Civic!!!this is not something nice!!

Current Optra is a bland product, with no strong identity of its own. Now, the new Cruz has copied design elements from other class leaders, this again will devoid it of separate identity. GM should have broken some new ground with this.