mndvishnu

Swift Diesel!!!!!! amatuer Review

i myself test drove a vdi as soon as it was launched and found there was turbolag near 2000-3000 rpm i dont know how vishnu drives his swift 

Dear Hector i dont know how you felt the  Turbo lag at that RPM,

I climber a big hill in that and in 2nd gear and 2500 RPM it was indeed very powerful and i could feel it and it was zooooimg like a racing car

Cheerssmiley20.gif

sorry i think that pic was too small for you guys

dsc00106ko0.th.jpg

Sorry guys i dont know how did this pic bcame small too, well this is the only one,

will try to take some snaps later and post it some other day,

Cheerssmiley20.gif
mndvishnu2007-11-14 10:40:35

what about uploading it in some other site and then showing us the link.. maybe then it wont look so small

Thank you for your advice praveen but i cant thin any websites to upload my pic do you have any webites where i can upload??,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

Cool get the rear parking sensor pic too.

he's got rear parking sensors ??? that's cool !!! how much did it cost mndvishnu ?

yeh i got rear Parking sensore , and it costed me 3200 rs and the company must be Xenos.

I ll post the pics sooner

Cheerssmiley20.gif

thats nice... but why the censoring of the number plates ???

he he Very nice pic MND , i think you are a very sensitive or a great personn and thats why the number platehas been censored

regards,

Priya

good looking car and good pics too! appreciated!!!

Yup the car loooks coool , and i love that color on the Swift and looks smart , whats the milage you are getting currently as roads are in horrible state and have you done any anti rust or teflon coating??

Regards,

Priya

good looking car and good pics too! appreciated!!!

Yup the car loooks coool ' date=' and i love that color on the Swift and looks smart , whats the milage you are getting currently as roads are in horrible state and have you done any anti rust or teflon coating??

Regards,

Priya
[/quote']

I get around 16kmpl overall with 100% AC and no i havent done antirust or Teflon coating

Cheerssmiley20.gif

Excuse of teflon coating is that one will say to other that I have put teflon coating just to say that he cares for his Car but he won't polish the car every week then Teflon is gone.

Who knows that one has done a Teflon coating.

The teflon coating is a thin layer of something and it helps keep the Metalic shine of the car , and we have done it in our civic , the Anti rust coating means they will paint everything balck under the hood and also under the car

Regards,

Priya