mndvishnu

Swift Diesel!!!!!! amatuer Review

Chemical formula is CF2 double bond CF2 and is a stable compound it forms thin layer but no one can know by looking at it if they do look or take a sample of it then the whole coat will slowly tarnish due to exposion.

The Swift VDi comes with a ABS option for nearly 25K extra - airbags are for another 20k I believe. Isn't it worth going in for the new, very soon to be launched three box Swift Sedan with a diesel option? That the salesman says may cost about 60K more than the hatch.

This way we are tempted to buy the sedan sans any safety devices over the hatch with ABS and airbags. Stretching the budget for us means a bigger car and not one with more safety features. I guess thats why the manufacturers put in these features as options so as to not stretch the price of the VDi above 6 lakhs. The ZXi petrol comes with these options at nearly the  price of the VDi.

@Anjan ,

Sadly our friend Mndvishnu asked the dealer about aiirbgads and they said the airbags are not optional and only ABS is  optional for extra 27k rs on ROAD

regards,

Priya

A week back a MSIL salesman had shown me the Demo Car and had said about the  airbags option.

ohhh iss ittt ??? wait till mndvishnu hears this poor fellow will be sad that he doesnt have airbags , as he had great intrest in buying  acar with irbags smiley19.gif

Regards,

Priya

With the new Palio Diesel (1.3L multijet) and the i10 diesel that will come soon they will offer more goodies and that may be the best time to go in for one (Swift VDi hatch I mean). But people like me will then go ga ga over the new Swift diesel sedan, which will have no competition and will hence have a long waiting list and no freebies to be given.

hey Vishnu I am interested to fit parking sensors in my swift because it is very difficult to back-up. Please tell me how it works and how useful it is in actual life.

The power window operation on the co-driver side is a recurring problem. I own a swift Zxi petrol and had the same issue when purchased on Oct 2006. one year after replacement, it does not work again.

Probably maruti has to do a thorough quality check for this issue.