mndvishnu

Small Cars

Hello everybody please make your rating for economy cars that you like which will  help our readers to select their next dream car soo the cars given in compact small cars are  Hyundai Santro, Maruti Zen Estilo , maruti Alto , Tata Indica Xeta , Maruti WagonR(P) , Maruti WagonR Duo , Fiat Palio Stile , Chevrolet Spark.. soo rate them in order wise. 

to begin with mee

1)Maruti WagonR Duo

2)Maruti WagonR

3)Chevrolet Spark

4)Hyundai Santro

5)Maruti Alto

6)Maruti zen Estilo

7)Fiat Palio Stile

8)Tata Indica Xeta

soo guys rate them on numbers.form BEst to Worst. Hapy Motoring.

Sumit the Sparks pricing is a lil bit on higher side actually it should have been placed in between WagonR and Alto  but the pricing is in the wagonr and santros teritory,

But anyways you got the best deal with 45k rs discount and i am happy that you bought it at the time , thank you ,

Regards,

Priya

yes Priya...........I think you are right ......but still there is a discount of 20 to 24 k on Spark here....so i think Spark is still a good Car at this price !!!! 

hey man the WagonR is having rs 25k discount here plus aditional 10k rs exchange bonus soo i feel the Spark will still not be a good buy! i only hope the chevy bring your 50 k discount everynow and then ,

Cheerssmiley20.gif

Now with i10 that discount will be of no use.

You are right rssh but still these discounts try to brain wash customers and also comes in handy but thats what the manufacturers can least do if thier sales come down,

Cheessmiley20.gif

Check out what I just read in Today's edition of the Mid-day.Apparently Mr.A.L.Quadros,General secretary,Mumbai Taximen's Union will be sending a letter to Tata Motors expressing his desire to buy Tata Nanos to replace pre-existing taxis on Mumabi's roads.He said he wwants to buy a minimum of 5,000 Nano's every year to replace Mumbai's 55,000 taxis

Check out what I just read in Today's edition of the Mid-day.Apparently Mr.A.L.Quadros' date='General secretary,Mumbai Taximen's Union will be sending a letter to Tata Motors expressing his desire to buy Tata Nanos to replace pre-existing taxis on Mumabi's roads.He said he wwants to buy a minimum of 5,000 Nano's every year to replace Mumbai's 55,000 taxis

[/quote']

i hope tata agrees to replace the taxi's with the nano, it will help alot.smiley4.gif

Check out what I just read in Today's edition of the Mid-day.Apparently Mr.A.L.Quadros' date='General secretary,Mumbai Taximen's Union will be sending a letter to Tata Motors expressing his desire to buy Tata Nanos to replace pre-existing taxis on Mumabi's roads.He said he wwants to buy a minimum of 5,000 Nano's every year to replace Mumbai's 55,000 taxis [/quote']

i hope tata agrees to replace the taxi's with the nano, it will help alot.smiley4.gif

Dude , most of the Taxi Guys want big from Small amount , so they hang out and buy the Indicab or the Indigo or the Logan , Space is thier top priority , so dont think they will land thier hands in Nano , but  there are chances of Auto Rikshwa fellows to upgarde thier auto Rik to NANOsmiley2.gif

Cheers!!!