chantigadu

Which is the Fastest Bike?

the r15 has highest top speed as it has the highest power to weight ratio due to lower weght compared to other bikes(its engine is made up of alluminium parts). moreover, it is the only indian bike(in its category) which has been designed using wind tunnel testing which gives it aerodinamic edge over other bikes. go for it if you want highest top speed.

not tried so not so sure about the top speed o Yamaha150.

bt i wud certainly suggest u pulsar 220..as it gives u lots of things wat no other manufacturer gives..

talk about top speed..,then are u really buying a bike for drags??

if yes then drive yourself n check the top speeds..

or go for the best available machine..P-220

I don't know about the R15 top speed as yet so how to comment on which is fastest of this trio. And I refuse to trust any other childish magazines on test figures because they all lie to suite their personal egos and manufacturer preferences so am still waiting to see what Autocar India has to say about this with a road test that will 100% show us all the true time of acceleration for the R15. And the true mileage for the R15 also, even though I know this is around 40kpl from real user reviews. 

The Pulsar 220 I will expect should still be the faster bike for sure though, after all it is 220cc while the R15 is only 150cc. It will be very good if the R15 can even come close to the Pulsar 220, and the Karizma, for it will be a match for these bikes, in spite of being so much less in cc. David standing right up there to Goliath once again. Yamaha ROCKS..........................!

In times drive a shoot out of all three of them was there in which 220 is crowned and 1 point behined was the new apache rtr fi as its got the most value and city traffic friendly  bike .R15 due to its cost factor and raw performance factor is behined.

Y do you want to buy a new machine to go fast?? get a used Shogun(if u can find one in mint condition) port the engine, throw in a free flow E, and it will surely beat every1 mentioned here! Believe me i had a shogun with all this done and i have touched 160 on it!

Buddy,

Go for R15.....everyone knows the poor build quality of pulsars. A new P220 may be the fastest, but after a year or so, u will never be able to reach the top speed .Even if u reach the vibrations will not allow you to maintain the speed....Yamaha R1 is a legendary sports bike accepted worldwide and R15 is the little brother of R1 as everyone know...so jus go for R15 with your eyes closed....No other bikes can be compared with R15....Its a unique class of bike in india and there is no other bike in this catagory IMO.....

The Pulsar 220 is the Fastest Indian bike and great value for money.  it has the brightest headlamps as a bonus. 

about the folks who say that pulsars are good enough for only a year, i would like to point out that the pulsars have been in India more than any other 150 cc bike.  all the new bikes are recent kids. 

the pulsars have ruled the 150 cc and above ike segment for a decade now. the others don't even come close. 

visit the ownership thread of forums of some other forums which have some real pulsar users to know about the truth.

GO FOR THE PULSAR 220. THE FASTEST INDIAN.