Edunath

125 cc

Hi All,

I'm planning to purchase a new bike, 125/150 cc. My requirements are mileage 50 & above, decent power, good after sale service, easy maintenance etc. Please let me know the bikes that would suit my requirements.

Thanks

go for gladiator......if u r choosing....125cc

in 150cc u can go for ...unicorn as u want milage of 50+......

in case of after sale service, .......yamaha & honda  ...are poor....

see i was staying in a hostel from last three years..n  had friends who had almost every bike available in the market..
Not to go with- Yamaha Gladiator,Xceed.
To go with- u can trust upon pulsar anyday.,gives u mileage n power as well.,u can go for unicorn too..,but ya needs maintainance afterwards..
if your height is not too much then u must go for apache..,Indian bike,for Indian people,for Indian roads..

Post Cleaned by Admin

autocarindia2008-08-11 07:29:30

Hey, Thnx for the info..............I have seen the reviews on Gladi, I heard it's good...........but not sire about the after sale services..............any idea if ther's improvemnt on the front as well.

In 125 cc Many people are buying Glamour It has nice look and colour combination and hero honda has very good after sales service and its mileage is 55 to 60 which I think every 125 cc presently available in the market can give,the other bike in discussions are Bajaj XCD and Yamaha Gladiator  soI would say XCD has definetly highest mileage but not as high as advertised in the campaign,but it is higher than other bikes and its also looks good just it is little bit small in size but at the same time due to this it is light and nimble and good for city traffic condition price is also not very high ,The other bike Gladiator is big and spacious ,you do not find much colour combination but looks nice in one or two colour the colours are such either you like it or hate it no mid way, it has good engine and it can also deliver a mileage of 55 to 60 ,its highest speed is also 110 greatest in the three bikes but it doesn't sell much I DON'T KNOW THE REASON Thease all bikes will come in the range of 50,000 to 51,000 ,XCD is the cheapest about 46500 on road I think if XCD gives higher mileage and costs less you can recover your cost in 4 - 5 years ,but if you can spend more than 60,000 rupees simply go for UNICORN ,best in 150 cc for your daily use and very comfortable.If you have also shortlisted any bike for you please let us know