rssh

Skoda calls back P Fabia!

sure dude, sell us an overpriced car after delaying it for 3 years and then blame a condition that is a given in this market. skoda need customers like you. go buy one.

Who are you to say when a company should bring in what model and I would definitely not take advice from what seems to be a very frustrated personality.

sure dude' date=' sell us an overpriced car after delaying it for 3 years and then blame a condition that is a given in this market. skoda need customers like you. go buy one.
[/quote']

Who are you to say when a company should bring in what model and I would definitely not take advice from what seems to be a very frustrated personality.

foolishness frustrates me smiley36.gif

Poor chap inflicting frustration on yourself!

in deference to sgiitk's earlier comments about fools rushing in to buy the car' date=' I think he stands vindicated

what say roomy?
[/quote']

I agree would be the sensible thing to do in buying almost anything most companies improve on products as time goes on and the good ones also try and modify those that are already delivered

Nokia modifies software for its phones and people look on that as a positive' date=' you people are ready to needlessly run down anything and I wonder if any of you have done anything constructive in your lives and not made mistakes?

[/quote']

Buddy,Nokia only gives upgrades not rectifications.The OLD phone prior to the software upgrade works fine, even with out the software upgrade.

well I have a nokia and it gave me a lot of trouble until a service center changed the software so i think you need to think before posting and according to sree who actually owns a fabia they were upgrading the software to make the engine run better. I am sure the cars worked even before the upgraded software.

What's the meaning of a premium? Let me guess, pay up, huge sum of money, either your's or ur dad's and swallow all the glitches and keep singing paens to it. This must be the new meaning of premium hatch, in the dictionary. Premium should stand for trouble free performance, for God's sake, a Fabia, is not a Ferrari or a Lambo for it not to run on 'our' fuel, it's nothing but a 'taut' handling hatch with a 'soggy' engine; which can be easliy overtaken by an auto or a 50 cc moped in full chat. I don't what's the big deal...

well I have a nokia and it gave me a lot of trouble until a service center changed the software so i think you need to think before posting and according to sree who actually owns a fabia they were upgrading the software to make the engine run better. I am sure the cars worked even before the upgraded software.

first of all, i'm not yet a fabia owner..got one more week to go before i can be an owner of the baby smiley1.gif i was refering to a drive i took in my friends relatives new fabia which was delivered last week.

if skoda is doing the 'upgrade' genuinely, then its well and good. i was satisfied with the TD i took and there seems to be improvement over time..i hope it would be much more better once the engine runs in

I feel its going to an eyewash only, as they have to show that they are doing something to satisfy customers, who were already complaining of high price.

Wonder how this car is going to fare in 2nd. hand market, I guess it will command the worst possible price there. So, Skoda owners will have to stick with it longer, even if they are not happy.

What's the meaning of a premium? Let me guess' date=' pay up, huge sum of money, either your's or ur dad's and swallow all the glitches and keep singing paens to it. This must be the new meaning of premium hatch, in the dictionary. Premium should stand for trouble free performance, for God's sake, a Fabia, is not a Ferrari or a Lambo for it not to run on 'our' fuel, it's nothing but a 'taut' handling hatch with a 'soggy' engine; which can be easliy overtaken by an auto or a 50 cc moped in full chat. I don't what's the big deal...[/quote']

hahahaaa the dude has a point smiley36.gif

so in this thread as well starts the battle royale between skoda lovers vs skoda haters !!!!

not really. I happen to like Skodas as cars. it's the attitude and policy of the company we battle against. and the fact that we should get what the rest of the world does at the same price. it is the consumer that does not educate himself, and is not discerning, that is ruining the market for the rest of us - his criteria remain such ambiguities as "status" and "prestige" - laughable when you remember that Skoda are a budget brand internationally.

Indian Dynamics are totally different...if also Skoda is a budget brand its not necessary that it should be same here....u cant compare all markets with indian...even i want to compare but we just cant...for a instance i would liket o tell u that Getz is one of the best Hatches in most of the countries and had won awards in Uk, Australia, Us, India,etc.....when i went to Australia in 2005 Swift was a rare sight...i hardly saw some 20-25 swifts in 5 major cities i went and Getz was i can say every 4th or 5th car was Getz...this was same in Malaysia and singapore...that Actually means that getz is much better car than Swift...even in most of the countries Getz is much much  more compared to Swift.....but here Getz cant stand near swift when units are considered... ..so in india performance wise also Swift is considered best ....except india most part of world has accepted getz as a better overall car...so what will u say regarding this...u simply cant compare indian market with others....here Mileage and cheap maintenance is GOD for Indians bluesapphire2008-08-12 09:41:15

skoda a budget brand internationally? That was shed years ago shows how little you know though.

thank you barry for seeking clarification. and for proving my point that most skoda loyalists are uninformed. smiley36.gif
diablo379892008-08-12 10:23:17

well said BS, sometimes, we Indians tend to generalize things too much..each market got its own dynamics. For eg: in Middle East, Camry is mostly used as taxi and here, its a super premimum..

skoda a budget brand internationally? That was shed years ago shows how little you know though.

?

?

?

thank you barry for seeking clarification. and for proving my point that most skoda loyalists are uninformed. smiley36.gif

You are so deluded that you cant figure out what the articles actually say