hey guys..

can this be done on a new ford endeavour that i'm planning to buy? if so.. can it be done in the OE assembly?

coz i doubt my dad would let me put in the assembly on a brand new car? smiley17.gifsmiley17.gifsmiley17.gif

also does this void warranty??

what about philips BlueVision? if i put those in will it affect warranty?

Also.. how do the BVs compare to Osram Night Breakers??

The only thing I love about Skoda Laura is its Power and its Projector Headlamps. My Honda has all the power in the world under the hood, I wish I could get those projector headlamps

While browsing I came across some US site selling dual element HIDs - Halogen for high beam and HID for low beam. Are such lamps available in India since then they may be legal.

I don't know why you want to go in for HID's on a i10 the top speed of the car is 150 Kmph HID's are good for car's which have speeds 200 Kmph and above, since the throw of HID's is far more than a Xenon, hence the better driver response to obstructions on the road at such speeds.

I have Philips RALLY 90/100 on my CS and they have a fantastic throw even when I am crusing at 140 Kmph, now I prefer driving in the night, just did a 300 Kms night drive from Goa to Kholhapur via Amboli aleft at 1900 Hrs and reached at 2200 Hrs absoultely brilliant lighting.

what about philips BlueVision? if i put those in will it affect warranty?

Also.. how do the BVs compare to Osram Night Breakers??

HIDs do void warranty as it requires wiring and ballast kit installing.

Blue vision is a very poor light and is worthless. It just throws some white light with less intensity and is less effective compared to standard halogen. Do not go for it.

Osram night breakers are +80% more illumination bulb (standard halogen) with 60/55 power rating. They are good and is really worth it. But the colour of light is that of halogen. Also check Phillips Xtreme power 60/55. They will not void warranty and needs no relays.

The only thing I love about Skoda Laura is its Power and its Projector Headlamps. My Honda has all the power in the world under the hood' date=' I wish I could get those projector headlamps[/quote']

Depending on which Honda you have, you can get projector headlamps and HID lamps installed in it.