Zal D

Yamaha R125

I'm now hearing that it would cost around 3 lacs' date=' as it will come as a CBU.[/quote']

i doubt that because one of the main reason to drop the price for P220 was to make room for a bike , if that won't be kawasaki then which one ?

Ninja 250 costs 3000$, that translates into 1,50,000rs. Even if they bring it as a CKD, it'll cost more than 150000rs. Why would they reduce the price of a that costs a shade less than 1,00,000rs, for making room for a bike above 150000rs? The reason i think for the stripping of P220 is because of R15 and yet to be launched CBR 150 from Honda.

Earlier there were talks about bringing as a CKD, as Bajaj was more keen on CKD than CBU. But now i read in some orkut community that Ninja will come as a CBU only. So expect price around 3 lacs.

the price of r125 is not even higher than r15

and it looks better than a r15 but it comes for a price and yamaha won't launch in near future and it make no sense in buying a bike very expensive with such low capacity engine and it won't sell a lot in India as pulsar 220 or r15 makes much more sense in buying