Which would be the best sun filim with good visibility, good uv filter and heat filter for sx4,  Is there any good anti glear filim for sx4 windshield.   Is rubber coating under the car a good idea to prevent rusting?

Sun films are dodgy, u never know when the cops r gonna hand u a 'challan' and on top of that they rip the film off !!

Recently, a friend got his car filmed with a 3M light grey (nothin flashy or dark), he got stopped, fined and the film was ripped off...money down the drain..!!!

Tried Llumar for our Octavia for the first time and I was very

surprised with the way it kept the cabin much cooler and comfortable.

The difference was very obvious with and without Llumar. Yes, there are

films for the front windscreen too but very expensive. 3M is also a

good brand. Do not put very dark film because it will affect your

visibility while driving in the night and during rain.

Yes' date=' there are

films for the front windscreen too but very expensive.

Do not put very dark film because it will affect your

visibility while driving in the night and during rain.

[/quote']

Front films are expensive since they require a far higher degree of scratch resistance and thus have to be more expensive.

Dark films are illegal since a minimum transmission of 70% is a must.

Many civic owners have shelled 4k for the front windscreen cover because it becomes hell lot of hot in summer (big size) the film is transparent one and doesn't allow infrared or UV rays to pass through .Its a very cautious process as it is done in no air flow area and hot vaccum and best adhesive is required for it . The owners recommand it to others as it works perfectly.

Please recommend me a good sun film for ANHC for windows rear and front. It should be reasonably priced so V-Kool is out of question. I have heard good reviews about 3m from everyone. Which one should I go. Also can any delhite tell me the rules regarding sun films

Hi Satya,

SX4 has a lot of Glass area, V-cool is good, but expensive, if you are not about to spend that kind of money try Garware or 3M and insist on scratch resistant variety, go to an accessory shop you know as one can easily be duped into inferior stuff and get charged a bomb.

As for the rubber coating, you really don't require that if you are in Bangalore.