FuelRunGod

Fuel Economy Figures

My Maruti 800 DX(03) 5speed gives......

14-15 kpl in city driving and....

18 -19.5 kpl on straight highway roads!!

..really its very fuelefficient car!!...i need to refill fuel only after a week!!smiley17.gif

My Toyota Corolla H2, 04 model is not very wallet friendly, in City it gives around 8Kmpl & 12 on highways. Im sick of its low FE & only a good diesel can save me in future!

My Toyota Corolla H2' date=' 04 model is not very wallet friendly, in City it gives around 8Kmpl & 12 on highways. Im sick of its low FE & only a good diesel can save me in future! [/quote'] speed buddy, 8kpl is very low!its quite surprising!!..does all corolla's have this much mileage only??

btw do you mostly use your car in city or highway?? smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-10-30 12:37:32

Yes its ~ 8kmpl only, I mostly use in City & occasional highways. But Im seriously repenting buying this crappy car! It burrows deeply into my wallet!

Highway mileage is also low, Im mean 12-13 on highways is nothing!

I once got 25.1 kmpl(according to the trip computer) in my dad's Logan with five persons and AC on. It really required hard work. On normal driving, it gives an average of around 17kmpl(according to the trip computer).

Zen 16-17 Kmpl city' date=' 22-23 Kmpl highway[/quote']

I am zapped by your mileage for the Zen. When I had mine it never crossed 12, max 13kmpl in the city.

EDIT : That too in Bangalore's crazy traffic! I wonder how you drive to get that kind of mileage?!

5u3zEr02008-11-12 13:39:09

Logan diesel (2007) - 19Kmpl in city with 50% AC and 22-24Kmpl on highways at speeds over 100Km/hr. Once did 28Kmpl on a highway (as per the trip computer) with the AC on and 4 people in the car - but got tired of driving at 50-55 Km/hr speeds pretty soon smiley4.gif.

M800 carb (2000) - 15Kmpl in city (without AC) 19-20Kmpl on highways.

Premier Padmani petrol(1973) - 9Kmpl in the city and 13Kmpl on highways - yes, I take it out to the open roads and let it rip - I just love this car smiley2.gif

fiat palio 1.2 el model abt 10-11 kmpl in city and abt 12.5-13.5 in highway 2004 model depending on your driving style( the highway figures are for speeds in excess of 80 kmph or ruff driving )

My old zen averages 10 kmpl with a/c and 12 kmpl w/o a/c in city driving...cant say much about highways cause its been many years since this car has visited highways but the last time she averaged a cool 20 kmpl with a/c.

My corolla averages 10.5 kmpl irrespective of the fact that you use a/c or not in city but on highway this car averages close to 18 kmpl !!!mehul_bhp2009-01-15 07:48:36

actually dad is a sedate driver so on highways he gets to speed of 80-110 depending on conditions of road and maintains it...staying at a constant speed saves lots of fuel cause you dont need to acelerate or do constant braking.

while for city figures delhi roads are hell lot crowded though roads in delhi are quiet broad but also remember delhi has the highest no of cars in india so thats why such figures. almost all highways around delhi are good ones with not much traffic so high highway figures !!!1

buddy are doing Ads for Zigwheels coz in every posts of yours there is a link of Zigwheels

Dude, Zig wheels is misleading. Checkout the following figuers with Zig wheels states

overall mileage

A-star - 13.6

Swift diesel - 19.6

Lol, how is this possible?