bluesapphire

Suzuki Lanza

Hi guys....Finally Suzuki India is going to launch 150cc bike Lanza...

lanza22.jpg

Better late than never, Suzuki will finally launch its competitor in the 150cc segment named the Lanza. Being the last mover in this segment the company already has formidable competition waiting in the form of Bajaj

After Zeus & Heat , going unnoticed, this bike is extremely important for Suzuki. They need a mixture of good looks, features & right pricing to have a go at the market.

ya but then its actually not targeted for Hunk as its targeted for mid-aged buyers so u can say its targeted to Unicorn ,so i think it will be better buy against unicorn as it looks good, it has 6-speed means its advanced also and it should be comfortable also...While unicorn is completely targeted for mid-aged people this will be for both mid-aged as well as young who wants simple yet Good styled bike...So if priced well and marketed well it can be a hit...i think it should also have digi-console as its latest one...

it should be called Suzuki - LAZY, whats the point of this 150 when they are not intrested in making a differnce to the market,

a SAD looking bike, no accepted

Suzuki please open your eyes and look around you will see thats the competition way ahead.

The R15  &  RTR fi are the bike to beat and not the pulser 150, the hunk.

Step it up or you  will fall on your face.

smiley29.gif........feels like an unicorn without stickering.........we don need bike like these anymore..........we want something like R-15......
Dude everybody will not buy a bike like R-15...and its targeted for middle-aged buyers and not for youngs....just think and say something...Mass will not go for Bike like R-15 and that too for 1lac...

Yamaha launched its R-15 to not enter the market with good numbers but to showcase thier product and they want their product to be different in its own class ...but with Yzf150 they will be targeting the normal people...And also Suzuki wants to enter mass market first and then they will also showcase some good sports bike from their side but they just want to concrete their name on this land then tehy will give us good product while Yamahas strategy will be different...its all management that decides...i think Suzuki will do well with this bike but pricng and marketing should be effective

from the picture, it looks like the bike has a digital speedo and the gear lever does not look sporty with toe and heel shifters but will be a plus for mid aged riders. a 6 speed is a huge benefit both in terms of mileage and top speed.

@ rssh yes i agree the Access did well because it had its own style pick up and very comfortable.

The lanza i dont think it will make a lot of difference to the market cause everyone is singing the YAMAHA song right now cause every one is looking at some thing more from a bike like the R15 and the coming soon FZ 150.

And the biggest problem with the Lanza it looks like a Pulsar atleast from what i can see.

Design is very important. 

i dont know whether the lanza will be 'the' bike thatll change suzukis fortunes in India. It doesnt look spectacular or distinct. And looks r quite important in the 150cc segment.  As of wot i can make from the lanza it'll be a bike that does everything well but nothing exceptional. A typical buyer already has the Pulsar for that. Suzuki will really need to position it well to make a success out of it!

Guys, guys, guys, lets giv it a chance, we aint seen or smelt the L of Lanza yet, so why jump to conclusions so quick. I will wait to see the bike, ride it and then decide on how good and how bad it, and its supposedly 6 speed gearbox are. Don't forget Suzuki isnt a small time bike maker. BUSA POWER???????

waiting is all we can do but from the Pic dont you think its sad. We need more powerful and fun bikes. Something in the rage of the 250cc.

WE have so many 150cc bikes in the market to choose from.

Have you seen the Hyosung GT250? I is a very nice looking naked bike. We get it in India. There is also a road test about it on autocar India..

Yup' date=' We need bikes upside 250CC, what do guyz who have passion for bigger bikes do in India?? We have to go for RE or settle for a parentless imported bike! [/quote']

but compare to 150-200cc there will be very less takers of above 250cc...afterall company will think of there sales and profits by serving normal class of people and not few people's needs...anyways wait for sometime many will come up to ur expectations