vibhor

Honda Civic Cut in Half - Accident!!!

These pictures of a 2005-2008 model Honda Civic are being circulated via email forwards. The car appears to have been cut in half. Noice in the image of the front section of the car, you can see the rear section of the car resting about 20-30 metres away.smiley3.gif

Honda_civic_cut_in_half_front.jpg

The car's LPG tank was expelled through the boot and is on the road to the right of the car in the image below. The car has a Bangkok registration plate.

Honda_civic_cut_in_half_back.jpg

(bkkauto)

@ Vibhor,

And why do you keep lifting the threads as it is from other forums? Also kindly give the proper reference when you take the info. Most of the times they are copy-pasted verbatim from other sites!

@ CYRUS = Oops!! sorry!! that was my mistake buddy!!

@Romeo 159= Hey ...hey!!! listen dude !! i agree that i take info from other thread!!.......the matter i like n think that other ACI FORUM members also need to know ONLY that much matter i take!!!!!!!!not all the blah..blah!! I dont think so that there is anything WRONG in providing latest INFO to m other ACi forum friends!!!isntit?? n BTW if i take anything from anywhere why are you having problem????????....also note that whenever i take something i ALWAYS MENTION it!!!!!!  dont continue with this topic bcoz i dont want to have any kinda fight here.......smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-08-13 17:15:52

@ Vibhor,

Sorry buddy if i offended you. I didn't intend to.

What i wanted to point out is, every forum has its own character and we don't need to have the same threads as say Team BHP or some other XYZ forum. It's good that if you think some thing discussed on the other forums need to be discussed here and also that members here need to know about some info that exists some where else. Only thing i was pointing to was, give us your "version" and not the copy paste of some other material/posts. If you read something else somewhere, tell us what you think of that and your opinion; not some one else's.

Having said that, i really appreciate your enthusiasm to browse through a lot of sites and dig up information and present them here for the benefit of ACI members. smiley20.gif

vibhor saw the pictures and the blog on the bkkauto website as suggested by you. Horrendous simply! Luckily the Civic was sliced into two, just near the driver's seat and maybe that's why the driver is unscathed. There may be many more genuine reasons that had helped the driver to remain unhurt.

@ Vibhor' date='

What i wanted to point out is, every forum has its own character and we don't need to have the same threads as say Team BHP or some other XYZ forum. It's good that if you think some thing discussed on the other forums need to be discussed here and also that members here need to know about some info that exists some where else. Only thing i was pointing to was, give us your "version" and not the copy paste of some other material/posts. If you read something else somewhere, tell us what you think of that and your opinion; not some one else's.

Having said that, i really appreciate your enthusiasm to browse through a lot of sites and dig up information and present them here for the benefit of ACI members. smiley20.gif
[/quote']

Very well said buddy , i completely agree with Romeo , that its will be better that u give your own version of the content . Its just a suggestion Vibhor , take it as a feed back to your work !

hey how is it possible that a car is in two pieces....i have seen the worse accidents but never any car has gone into two pieces...does this piece of info highlight a manufacturing defect in civic ??????

@ Vibhor' date='

[/quote']

Very well said buddy , i completely agree with Romeo , that its will be better that u give your own version of the content . Its just a suggestion Vibhor , take it as a feed back to your work !
ok friends as you say...........but i think that this thread is not going  very lucky for me........smiley6.gif

You are welcome buddy, increase your intensity further to shut up your distractors . Its so disheartening to see people getting jealous of good work!

speed2008-08-14 09:27:16

You are welcome buddy' date=' increase your intensity further to shut up your distractors . Its so disheartening to see people getting jealous of good work!

[/quote']

Bro , what u mean by jealous of good work n all ?

Please be clear if u have to say something . Point is very valid that just dont copy paste,  instead spice it up and post the material that it looks original .

but if he is posting the same and there he is mentioning the Source then i think there should not be any problem...still he can write some topics on his own but anyways if he is providing the source its not a problem...even Frg said that if u r posting any info from other site or pictures do write the source..

@ Trojan, Oops it was not directed towards you, I was bucking him up, as he was feeling low after all the hardwork, hes been bring a lot of new stuff to the forum , so what if a little bit of copying or pasting goes!

& right what Bluesapphire said. Copying & pasting is within forum rules.

& back to topic.

speed2008-08-14 09:44:43

i dont want to take up any matter to a fight....n plz dont take anything personally!! bcoz i believe that every one here is my firend......n as being a friend speed was just helpig me!!  

n IF YOU GUYS WANT THAT I DONT COPY PASTE ANYTHING FROM ANYWHERE (so what if its a latest info or the rubbish!!) I WILL NOT!!!!!!!!.........n if u want ill also not come back to this forum !!!

THANKS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!....for your very kind help...................

We all know he is very hardworking guy .

we just gave a feedback , he shouldn't feel low with it instead improve , thats what matters .

Copying n pasting may b legal according to forums rules but still if he adds up his own ideas then it will be much better . Don't worry Vibhor we all are with u ;)

cheers !!

@ Vibhor' date='

And why do you keep lifting the threads as it is from other forums? Also kindly give the proper reference when you take the info. Most of the times they are copy-pasted verbatim from other sites!
[/quote'] very very THANKS romeo for your very sweet words!!!smiley32.gif ....n plz dont take any matter to fight on other threads also!!vibhor2008-08-14 10:04:23